Christmas special

(sadly ruin Monty and fork face/frank never got to have Christmas together so because Christmas is close I want them to have Christmas together I know Fork face is frank now so in this story I will make fork face frank now enjoy)

Frank
Christmas is today! I really don't have anyone to go to you know because of how I look. Wait...ruin Monty! But I haven't seen him since the day we talked and a few things changed about me. I like going by he/she pronouns and this weird new person named "ruin eclipse" called me Frank that one time I played games with him glamrock Freddy and circus baby I do like the name it Better then fork face.But what would I even give him? Maybe he would like a small card? NO! what am I thinking!? He is so perfect and kind that would be too little for him. Maybe...sun knows a good gift I should go try not to scare him tho sun and moon are both very scared of me so let's hope sun doesn't fall his brother to put me in another world.

Sun
I was cleaning the daycare for like the 10th time this week.that is when I hear moon my brother tells me something about going to a different world or something like that.I don't really care about the portal like moon does guess that why he is going by himself he said he will be gone for a week we'll it would be a week for me other worlds have different time "ok moon be safe their" i said "ya i know i will sun" said before leaving. I smiled I'm glad he still cares then I heard breathing....I know that breathing please tell me it's not him...I have turned around to see the thing i hate the most frank...I have tried to run away but he grabbed me then gave me a note? "What...is this?" He just looked at me guess that is one way to say read it...

    "Hey sun,"

I will leave soon but I need your help with something I have a small liking to r.monty he is very sweet and you know because Christmas is today I was hoping you could give me an idea of what to give him for Christmas

              -from frank

"Oh um I really don't know who that is but if you like I guess give them a white rose or something he may like that and if you are bold give him a kiss on the cheek? Idk man but that's all I can give to you."

Frank
Sun had a good idea for what to give my lo-
R.monty I ran to the flower shop to get him the rose.I spent a good hour in that shop just to find it but it will be worth it if i get to see him smile then that all that matters to me. Once I find it I have to have a way to get out...you see I'm broke...so i don't have money with me so stealing is my next best option.it good thing that this place doesn't have security here so it makes it a lot easier to take this.Once I got to were ruin Monty is I saw that Monty and foxy were there yelling at r.monty...oh poor boy I just have to wait until they leave. It's been an hour for me just waiting until those show YouTube of whatever they are called to leave r.monty alone then they finally left! I ran into the room where he was. He looked so sad then when he looked up at me he smiled. He was holding something in his hand I didn't know what it was because he was hiding it but I didn't care I got closer to him.

Ruin Monty
Monty and foxy were yelling at me for leaving the room to get a gift for my lovely forkface once they have finally left I looked down I hope that he would come today i missed him i just hope he does come.i looked up and then I saw him he here he really here. I smiled at him. He just got closer to me I hugged him but he had something behind his back but I didn't care he hugged me back I missed his warm hugs.once he let go I gave him the red roses I got just for him. He looked shocked I giggled at him "take it dummy it your."

Frank
I took the rose for his hand it was so beautiful I love it then he gave me some else I put the rose down and read the letter

Dear fork face,
I know this is your first Christmas I'm so sorry I didn't get you anymore much but I hoped that you still like the rose ̷ ̷l̷̷o̷̷v̷̷e̷ ̷y̷̷o̷̷u̷ care about you.

By-ruin Monty

I blushed as much as he tried to get rid of the I love you part i could still see it. I smiled at he got closer to him and kissed his cheek I saw him blushed 3 different shades of red. I giggle and give him the white rose I have behind me. He took it .

Ruin Monty
HE KISSED ME! OMG OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS EVEN REAL THAT HE DID THAT! Ok ok I need to calm down before anyone can hear me well more like I don't want him to hear me yell . I was blushing still as he gave me a white rose I looked at it and took it I love it now I have sneaked out of this room just to go get a base and water for this plant but it is ok. I smiled as I looked up at him guess we have the same idea for what to get each other. He grabbed the paper he left here yesterday and started to write down something I looked at to read it "merry Christmas<3" my smile grew more. "Merry Christmas to you too" this is the best Christmas ever.

✧1037 word⁠✧
(I know we have 5 or 6 days until Christmas but I want to make this early because I'm not doing this on Christmas anyway hope you enjoyed this one bye starlight!)