CH 2: Thoughts and Opportunity

You Read That Wrong Too

I was opening my eyes as my hand cleaned up any dirt around both of my eyes, "06:17 AM" still early, then I heard the door open up.

"Here, your food miss"

Nodding my head, I let her put food on the desk beside me. the nurse left without saying anything about what I needed right now, I looked back at the food and decided to eat it with a spoon.

"taste bland, that okay because I'm still at the Hospital" I drank the water beside it and put it down, "Beautiful" The scenery of outside from outside looked better here.

"Now it's time to recall what happened" I murmured, and I tried my best to recall or remember what happening to me before got pulled into that darkness.

"I was sketching down Houraiji Kyuushou with Apocalypse and HoTE in her side, based on the draft I wrote for the upcoming New Year" Now it is time for my brain to be confused a bit, did the Savior I met was her or based on draft I written up.

"Now to the draft, I was written of angst romance based on Lost Kitten by Metric. The MC is Houraiji Kyuushou from Honkai Gakuen 2, with a happy end. Though I wonder if it can be called that" I let out an exasperated sigh, putting my hand on my head to massage it until release all the stress I hold onto now.

"the premise is simple, start with unrequited KyuuSirin and add more that she falls again to Kiana Kaslana which makes the MC indecisive and hurts from falling in love with someone that never be there to reciprocate her love. She hides her feelings because she knows that love will never be reciprocated, the Savior of Light torn apart by her feelings." I paused for a moment, taking a breath after remembering that draft. why did I create this monstrosity, what in the world do I think that hurting my beloved character is a good idea?

"the pain slowly became stronger and it hurt so much that her alter Apocalypse pulled her into Stigmata World, somehow the HoTE was still alive despite past battles yet there she was comforted by her supposed worst enemy." at this point, I just wanna comfort her by giving it someone that loves her back even though that is her alter and HoTE from Stigmata World.

"but it's okay, as she here can be honest and someone to give affection or get it in." Paused, I let out quite a sigh. not too bad considering the low number of fanfic including her character especially since this is just a simplified outline not the actual draft, but the ending...

"both Apocalypse and HoTE slowly gradually become her entire world, the enemy of the world becomes her only life lane to moving on. Ironic, as she accepts part of herself and is ready to wake up from Stigmata World but before doing that she proposes to both her alter and HoTE..." mid pause, I take a drink from the water bottle in the desk as well clear the dry in my throat.

"when she woke up, it was already three months in the real world. As she saw Sirin sleeping beside her arm, somehow the pain was still there but it did not linger again as she smiled and woke up Sirin carefully." I stopped there, at first I wanna end this with KyuuSirin but the idea of being loved by your past enemies was enticing my mind entirely at that time.

"Sirin woke up and cried when she saw the MC had woken up and jumped into a hug, may her love never be reciprocated doesn't mean it should hurt those around her after all, she had the love from destruction within her." despite the plot maybe a bit cliche, at least that my first work at writing despite not best at the field. somehow all of this wanna make me sing Lost Kitten. Nope, not right now.

I heard the door click as the doctor from yesterday walked there, greeting me while holding on document in his hand.

"Morning, so how are feeling today?" the doctor asked, while spreading the paper on another side of the desk and a pen.

"Better than yesterday doc" I reply truthfully, though I have quite a question I didn't ask earlier.

"Good!" the doctor continued, as he sorted off the desk before writing something.

"how came, I was ended here?" I speak off with curiosity, after all, how I ended up in a hospital of all places except if I'm a survivor of Nagazora which is quite interesting if I've handled the honkai energy and not turned into a zombie.

"one of the people you saved told me that you use polearm mixed with a sharp edge like a scythe but cheap and light when an outbreak happens you try your best to save anyone you come across that is not infected but somehow ends in the unlucky situation getting the fight with a Templar" the doctor cut off his sentence, before looking at me and shake his head off.

"Somehow I wonder how you survive that, especially with such a simple weapon." he let out quite a sigh, as he looked back to the paper and put down the pen.

"a Templar? Damn, this Wang is also a badass mf and using homemade polearm..." Excitement rushes through my body, as I smile because I can fricking fight high-level Honkai. wait for me, I will save you both. Master Phoenix, and Tuna.

"Doc, can I have a request?"

"yeah, what is it?"

"Can I officially change my name?" I speak barely above a whisper, now I will use my BS talent to not raise suspicion.

"Why?" the doctor seemed surprised as he looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"After all doc, I lost my memories and it is not fair for my past self because her name has lost its significance for me despite us both same except I don't have her memory. and I'm feeling worse because I felt this body is not mine..." I mixed it with the half-truth as I showed a tired expression, hinting a guilt in my words.

"Make sense, though I wonder if you have already named who you going to use right now?" he asked, with a comforting tone.

"Hana Sakura!" I blurted out immediately, now I feel an immense weight in my shoulder vanish and relieved.

"Okay, we can handle that, and today you have a letter from S.T Freya Academy according to your ability to fight a high-level honkai beast." the doctor slipped a letter to my right hand before he went out, I think tried to negotiate to get my name changed.

"How Convenience! At first, I thought I was gonna go some crazy thing before going there yet they looking at me." I muttered, opening up the envelope letter.

------------------

Two days later

"You will be discarded today, as your condition is already healed." the doctor from the first day I woke said professionally, though I could feel he was passionate about taking care of patients.

"Thank you, doctor!" I curled a smile, the past 2 days were boring but now I will finally be free, and yeah, my official name change was also approved.

"Good luck, and maybe try not to end up here." I laughed at the doctor's words, but I guess it was true. from what I decipher is "Try not to end up in a Hospital or anything dangerous that makes me end up there" Thank you for not making me pay for medical care.

"bye, Doc!" I say my last goodbye, my clothes already changed to a normal civilian.

I look back before continuing to exit the door of the Hospital and see a car waiting for me which comes from Freya Academy itself also connected to the invitation letter I got.

I walked to the car before entering, and I got in the passenger seat. I looked to the windows to enjoy the scenery as the car moved on toward Valkryie Academy or maybe School well whatever, guess this is gonna be a long day.

Continue...

1,3k words and thank you everyone for reading this fic, if there is any feedback you can tell :)