CH XX: UNKNOWN

"When you come undone, I cover it up"

For these three months, the 2nd Herrscher had terrorized the entire world. Himeko went missing, and here I'm despite my own ability yet can't save her.

"I wish, I could save you. Kiana!" I mumbled in melancholy, after all this is my fault too. forgetting that Fu Hua is still Otto's spy and kidnapping event, I sigh again.

I stood up and shook my head to clear my thought, "I'm still searching for you." a lingering regret, as I started jumping off after building and building to closing myself within the 2nd Herrscher or Sirin.

--------------------

An arrow had been released and shot fast toward the girl from behind as she flew from the ground, however, a portal appeared as the arrow slid into it before it was closed.

"Humans, such trickery isn't going to work against me," she says, her attention now focused on where the arrow was shot. as she spotted me, walking toward her.

"Kiana!" I shouted, my right arm wielded naginata and this was my only chance. "to save Kiana." I already made my decision, I looked at her with determination.

"Ohh... is it you, my dear 'friend' Hana," she said in an arrogant and mocking tone, as she now fully looked at me.

"bring back my Kiana! or I will bring it myself, hear me! Sirin!" I yelled at her, as I ready myself in a stance.

"Such mysterious are you, Hana! I see your hate for humanity as great and equal like I am yet you still wanna help those ants," she said that like she knew me uncomfortable well, her portal opening up as that arrow flew fast to me but I managed to dodge it.

"How contradicting you're, a hypocrite trying to fight a Queen. hahahaha... such a joke you are" she said in certainty, as if she knew the battle in her favour.

"I'm sorry, Kiana!" I imagined all the ink I saved for the past two months, they're compiled toward my polearm as I try to keep control of myself.

I sheath out Rapier using my left arm and stabbed myself in the stomach. I imagine all that ink comes out is my life force, honkai resistance, strength, both memories of present and previous life, all those go toward the naginata.

"This is stupid and risky, but is my only chance to save Kiana," I said as I jumped toward her, on top of her and down fast as well as managed to dodge all those lances.

"Mulya!" I chanted however this time was different as I fully controlled my own body, as well as collecting more ink by slashing nearby honkai beast.

Swing

as my polearm goes through her body, a light comes out and shines on everybody. the light slowly formed a ball then a mirror before a paper, this paper slowly written out the words.

"REVERSAL"

The world is changing, as the paper disappears. memories of many had been altered, where instead of Kiana Kaslana who has been rampaging the world is it Hana Sakura who is seen as the new 2nd herrscher.

of course, the influences not only alter memories but are the events of what really happened, for someone in the future trying to see the past. they've only shown the altered version of the event after all the past of those months have been rewritten.

no matter how strong the influence or authority, there will be some people who will resist these alterations of events. they hold two memories, the old one and the new one but is those who decide where the right one is.

I woke up, and my mind was foggy as well as chaotic. I still held some of my memory, as I tried to look around to search for Kiana.

"Found ya." I bitterly laugh, as I can see her in an unconscious state. I still can sacrifice more, as I carry her to a nearby big rock to rest her there.

"I'm sorry, Kiana! I know you will hate me..." I held my rapier who been put off from my stomach, as I sliced her body. or so I imagine all the hatred Sirin had for humanity, I took all this hatred.

"Fu hua and Sirin, I know you two still can listen to my voice and probably remember what really happened." I ranted, and laughed at my own misery after all the past I may see this kind of nuts despite cannot remember but I know how would myself behave or react.

"Try guarding Kiana for me, and maybe help her before she fully realizes what happened," I said, my voice now barely past whisper.

"Sirin, I bless you to keep your humanity." I used the last bit of ink from my memories and all that hatred, to imagine a theater play with Sirin's success breaking shackles from Honkai, and gaining her humanity back.

I both wielding my naginata and rapier, right with polearm type weapon and left with rapier.

"doesn't mean I die yet, I still have one day left and you guys are free life forces for me" I shouted before launching myself to guard this girl, from those strange blue monsters.

"This girl, I will protect her." I thought before continuing my duty, even though I couldn't remember but my guts telling me this person is important and dear to me.

(This is actually a expanded version of my old outline on how mc willing go far to those whom she loved, maybe you can see this as APF or A Possible Future. but yeah this is when I still suck at lore even now but I improved it a bit after reading more fanfic and playing the game itself though not fully after all I'm kinda new here.)