CH 5: Adjustment

I came back to my senses, as my distorted surroundings restored itself back to normal. my legs felt weak as I tripped down toward the ground before someone caught up my body, I looked up and saw Kiana hold me onto her back.

"Hana! What happened?" Kiana asked as her worried tone made me feel tingling warm before shaking my head off and pulling my arms to her body just not to fall.

"My brain froze." I said, is half of the truth after all this is just a basic explanation. not why or who caused this.

"What the hell was that, a future sight? No, they are all real, and why I was doing that stupid risky stunt." I sighed, felt resigned, and let Kiana carry me the whole Hallway while ignoring both Mei and Bronya.

"Subject Hana's body temperature is more high than the rest of us." Bronya spoke, she looked at me as her right hand was touching my forehead.

"Are you sure, Hana-chan?" Mei worried, same as Bronya her hand also touched my forehead.

"I'm fine, is just I've still not adapted to this country weather." I replied, also revealing that I'm are foreign in the same sentence.

-------------

We all came to in front of our class, my headache stopped coming after.

"Kiana... put me down." I softly muttered, as Kiana carefully released me down to the ground. my legs are not shaking anymore, and my body temperature has become normal.

"Hana-chan, tell us if you're not feeling alright. after all, we are friends and dorm mates, so don't be shy to tell us anything." Kiana talked, somehow that put ease on me. both my hands clean any dirt on the uniform, as well as adjust my monocle lens.

"Rare situation where Subject Kiana-Idiotka is not dense and stupid." Bronya blurted out, she examined Kiana as she was suspicious that Kiana had a secret motive.

"Yup, Kiana is right. don't shy in front of us!" Mei said before she entered the classroom, followed by Kiana and Bronya, as I was still outside.

then suddenly a sensation of a touch on my shoulder, freaked me out as I looked back and see a middle age woman with red hair.

"Are you new here girl?" She asked, I nodded my head and let out a heavy breath. my brain was still in pain after that Revelation and I let her open the door first.

"Welcome everyone, Today we have an announcement." She said loud and clear, as she led me inside, and here I realized that I didn't think ahead of how to respond to questions if they asked.

"What is it?" Random valkyrie from the right middle seat.

"Is it about the girl you bring along..." Another random valkyrie in front of the seat.

"Correct, she is a new student here and I want you'll to keep act nice with her." She shouted, as she let myself start the introduction.

"Nice to see you all, my name is Hana Sakura~" I said, in a happy flirty tone. "This is cringe, hell even Ellie had a better introduction than me" I sighed, before acting like before.

"How old are you?" Random valkyrie from left behind seat.

"Despite my height being 149cm, my age is 16. don't confuse me with a kid!" I answered, quietly chuckling at the question.

"Why are you using a monocle?" Random valkyrie from top right seat.

"ahh... my eyes are sensitive so I am using this to help myself and limiting the light so as not to overwhelm my right eye." I answered, shaking my head.

"Okay girls, done with introduction. Hana, you can sit beside that white haired girl or Kiana for short." She said, pointing her finger toward the empty seat beside Kiana.

I started walking to the empty seat, occasionally glancing at Kiana. but I refrained myself as Bronya caught me off guard, so I just listened to the teacher lecture.

------------

The four of us went back to the dorm, as where we met with Principal Theresa and that red haired girl which is called Major Himeko.

I let myself enjoy Mei cooking food, and try to familiarize myself with the rest. however, I felt like I was forgetting something, that was kinda important.

after done with the dinner, I helped with cleaning before going back to my room. here I jump toward the bed, feeling tired.

"I felt stupid not realizing she is Murata Himeko, a character that canonically died in all Honkai series. from Previous Era as she becomes Herrscher and Current Era with her sacrifice to save Kiana." I groaned my frustration, as well I still need to figure out what my abilities are and how they work.

"Well, let's call a night." I said for the last time before closing both my eyes, and slowly fall into slumber.

"Good night~"
a voice coming out of nowhere.

...
I end the chapter here, I felt pretty much exhausted by homework and this. sorry if this was late, I kinda lost of motivation so for today. just 800+ word chapter, thank you all for readings.