CH 4: Meets your new... mate?

I opened both of my eyes, feeling sluggish and then a faint felt of tiredness. I looked around to see the clock, "Damn, Already morning." as I shook my head in dissatisfaction.

"Did I just sleeping the whole day?" I mumbled, and disappointed in myself because I didn't introduce myself to my dorm mates and I hoped Principal doesn't question me later. "Well, quite unfortunate." Sighed, I stood up from the bed.

"That! so many dead annoying bugs." I look down in amusement and awe, "that mean, is work!" I thought, now I am searching for a broom to clean this mess.

after cleaning this room until there are no dead bugs and dirty stuff, I put the broom down as I throw everything into Trashcan. "Good!" I praised myself, proud to clean my dorm room.

"Now, I need to take a bath. after sleeping through the whole day, yesterday!" I told my own self, before walking towards the wardrobe to take the uniform the Principal gave me yesterday. now run to the Bathroom, clean with the shower and soap.

after several minutes, I went out of the bathroom. wearing a uniform as well as monocle glasses in my right eye, and now looking at myself in the mirror.

"Woah, I never realize how short I'm... and cool looking monocle len like a detective!" I said, admiring myself in the mirror. before shaking and walking to the door, sighing quietly.

"I wonder who my dorm mates are?" I muttered, Click I open up the door as I go out from my room. I heard a noise and a bit of banter there, so I showed up myself.

"Ahh! Mei-Senpai cooking is da best." the white girl said, eating what is seemed like a fried chicken until it gone to nothing.

" the white girl said, eating what is seemed like a fried chicken until it gone to nothing

"Da! Kiana Idiotka stealing food again." said by a small girl with light gray hair and Her haircut has drill-shaped ponytails, as she using red prosthetics legs.

" said by a small girl with light gray hair and Her haircut has drill-shaped ponytails, as she using red prosthetics legs

"Don't worry Bronya, there are still many ingredients to make another one." said by purple haired girl, which she using an apron and held kitchens tool. likely she who making dinner here, she sighed at the white girl immature act.