CH 3: Ability?

Don't say yes if you can't say no

We both stopped in front of Freya Academy which is massive just by looking at the windows, "Too huge here, my body will collapse from exhaustion if I explore all areas" I thought but shook my head.

"Thank you and Good luck with your day!" I bowed my head slightly before getting out of the car and took a breath of the air as I looked around.

"If I remember correctly praise or appreciation is a way to lessen people on pain in my past life, not too much but it was to make other people's day a little better" Smile appear on my face before then dropped, as I realize I don't know the maps here and damn it I forgot asking the drivers.

"gosh! This is embarrassing" I murmur under my breath, covering my face before letting it go and walking toward the entrance of the School.

Then a short white-haired girl with a nun outfit suddenly appeared beside me which startled me and fell down, "Ah, Ghost!" I start praying fast is almost become gibberish.

"I'm not a Ghost! and why you freeze here?" The girl denied she was a ghost before starting to question me if I was all right cause I hadn't moved for 5 minutes.

"Sorry! I was invited here but forgot to ask for the maps." I blurted out, standing up before cleaning the clothes with my hand.

"You're Wang Jingwei! I heard you fight against Templar using Polearm" The girl said, her gaze struck me down as realization coming down to me.

"You're?" I asked as I double-checked if the girl I was seeing was really her.

"Theresa Apocalypse! Principal of this school, and I see you're accepting our invitation." Theresa said, her eyes seem to analyze my body.

"Principal! Sorry but if you can, call me Hana Sakura now." I murmured, putting my hand to my forehead. now this is what decided my future, I will succeed here.

"ahh, what the case of changing name?" Theresa was surprised and walked back for a moment, her eyes met with mine. "should I tell the truth? No, maybe half mix" I nodded to myself, before coughing.

"I lost my memories there, after fighting with the Templar. but don't worry, my experience of fighting is already ingrained in muscle memory" I proudly say, showing off the charisma and a smile. putting my hand to my chest, before looking back at Principal.

Theresa didn't say anything as she understood my word, she led me to a seemingly medical room. here she used a machine to check my honkai resistance, with the result showing of maximum high.

"No wonder you didn't turn into a zombie in the outbreak" Theresa murmured something before shaking her head, I didn't catch what she said but it seemed about my honkai resistant.

Then she led me to another room which was now like for fighting arena, her expression now serious and so was I.

"Now, before the exam begins. You can select a weapon first or if there is anything you want, tell me!" Theresa told me, as she showed me the path of the weapon room. here I looked around to see if it fit my body and style, "Perfect" I thought.

I then picked a Polearm Naginata with a sharp edge and durability, as well as a Rapier which is easy to swing and stab.