Three

I walked through the school hallways as everyone was looking at me and some smiling at me." They are really desperate for my attention" I thought to myself..

As I was still walking I felt someone spank my ass and I looked back and saw Yoongi hyung with the others.

"Well someone is in a good mood" I said to Yoongi hyung. He never acted like this unless something good happened. " Yes." He responded.
"Something good happened during history class"

Me and the others went to the car and I started driving. I drove in silence.

" So hyung." I broke the silence." What happened in history class?"
" I got teamed to do a project with my crush!" He exclaimed in excitement

"What!.. since when did you have a crush hyung. I thought you didn't have feelings" I was shocked because hyung never showed any interest in anyone. " first of all I'm human I have feelings and I have crushed him since the first time I saw him" He said and my jaw almost dropped

" him?" I questioned. " hyung you're gay!?"
" you didn't know?" Jin hyung said with a confused voice and I shook my head a no.

"Well..." Namjoon hyung said "his crush is Jimin"

My eyes widened as I heard that hyung had a crush on Jimin. I thought Jimin was dating that Taehyung guy.

We arrived at my house. It was neither small nor big just normal. We went to my room and watched a movie and ate some snacks.

After we finished the movie we layed down on my bed and focused on our phones.

I chuckled. " I can't believe hyung never told me he had a crush"

"But he told us and I'm sure you were there" Jin hyung said." Hyung if I was there I would have known"

" He was probably thinking about Taehyung that's why he didn't hear" Namjoon hyung said focused on his phone. " mmh probably" yoongi added.

" I was not. I don't care about that guy. I hate him." I said as my mood changed. " yeah right" yoongi hyung said. " What do you mean by yeah right" I raised one eyebrow.

" Kook don't get me wrong here but every time we hang out or try to do anything together you always speak about him" he said " it's kinda like you like him" Jin hyung added

I chuckle. " Me like that guy. Over my dead body"
"It's not right to deny your feelings Kook" Namjoon hyung concluded our conversation

Timeskiped and they left. I took a shower and I did my homework. I putted back my book inside my bag and I saw Taehyung's diary.

" do I really like him?" I thought to myself. " No that's not possible" I shrugged the thought of liking him

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Taehyung

I woke up and did my morning routine. I wore casual clothes because I didn't really care how I looked.

Timeskiped. I was walking through the school hallways looking for some familiar faces.

Then I heard a voice. " Yah! Nerd come here." I looked at where the voice was coming and it was Yoongi. I then started praying for my life before heading to his direction.

I went to him but I didn't stand close to him. " Don't be scared I don't bite" he said. " come closer " he concluded. I went closer to him and my heart felt like it wanted to get out of my body and run away.

He smiled. " Where is Jimin".
I was shocked. Did he just smile or was I dreaming and he asked for Jimin. " uhm.. I... I haven't seen him today" I said

His smile fadded away. " oh.. uhm when you see him tell him to meet me near where I park my car after school okay!" He said. " okay, I will."

He then looked at me. " look. Mrs Choi will be putting your class in teams to do a history project. Make sure you and Taehyung are together okay! Or else I will beat the shit out of you " he said

I gulped. " ok..okay " I said and fear took over me. " what are you still wanting here for. Go!" He said and it made me flinch and I ran off.