Ten

A/n- The next day still Taehyung's pov

I went to the boys room after gym class to change my clothes. When I finished a boy from one of my class came and told me that Miss Kang called me to her office.

I went there and when I arrived I saw her. I slowly went to her direction.
" Hello miss Kang " I bowed. " Hello Tae have a sit" she instructed and I did so.

She then took out two papers and showed them to me. It was my paper and Jungkook's. Jungkook got 98% and I got 90% and I felt happy for the good thing I done.

She sighed. " what happened Taehyung." She said holding the papers. "Ohh miss I was a little bit sick yesterday so I couldn't really focus" I lied. " ohh really. Do you want to re take the rest" Miss Kang suggested.

I shook my head as no. " it's okay miss. Jungkook deserves the top spot" I smiled. " if you say so. Uhm help me carry these to the class I'll be telling the class their marks" she said and I nodded and helped her carry the papers to class.

Jungkook's pov

I was sitting on my desk bored asf. I looked at Taehyung's desk and he was not there "where is he?" I thought to myself.

A few minutes passed and I saw Taehyung coming inside our class and holding some papers. He then winked at me and I confusingly looked at him. " I think he has gone crazy" I thought and chuckled a little bit

Our teacher then came inside the class. "Hello guys" she said. " Hello miss" the whole class responded with smiles. " So I'll be revealing the top 3 of the test you guys took yesterday"

" so third place is Soobin with 87%" She said and the whole class clapped for him. " Then it's Taehyung with 90%" She said and I widened my eyes and the whole class gasped. But eventually everyone clapped their hands for him. " Lastly the highest in our class is..."  I felt my heart pounding as she said that, " Jungkook!" She said and I couldn't believe it.

I looked at Taehyung and he was smiling at me. His mouth forming a box shape. " He did it purposely didn't he" I thought and I dramatically scoffed.

Timeskip Taehyung

I was in my house preparing some popcorn to watch a horror movie and then I heard my door bell ringing . " who tf visits someone at 8pm" I thought and I went to the door. " who is it?" I asked " it's me" A familiar voice said and I widened my eyes as I realized who it was.

" Jungkook?" I asked and I opened the door and I saw him holding a bag. " what are you doing here" I asked him and he dramatically chuckled. " I got kicked out"  " YOU WHAT!" I basically shouted.

" hyung calm down. Can I stay with you because half of the reason why I got kicked out is your fault"

" How is it my fault?"

" mmmh I can't tell you.. Can I please get inside now. Pwease" Jungkook said making puppy dog eyes and he looked really cute ngl. My heart started beating

" Jungkook what are you doing to me" I thought

I moved out of the way and he entered and sat comfortably in the couch. I then got him a glass of water. I gave it to him and sat on the
couch opposite to Jungkook.

" Thank you for earlier" Jungkook told me and it took me a minute to understand what he was talking about. " oh no need to thank me, so now can you tell me why you got kicked out "

" Since you're so desperate I'll tell you. Uhm I accidentally asked my mom if it's normal to have a crush on someone the same gender as you and said that it means I'm gay and my dad kinda overheard our conversation and well it turns out he is homophobic." He said and scoffed.

" oh how is that my fault"

" no I won't tell you" he winked at me.

Ding

I heard the microwave and I remembered that I was about to watch a movie. " oh shit" I mumbled and ran to the kitchen and got the popcorn

I went back to the living room and saw Jungkook sitting

" I was planning on watching a movie you can join me if you want"

" oh okay I'll join you. Is it horror?"!Jungkook asked. " Yes it is.. Are you scared of horror?" I asked teasingly and he gulped. " Nope I'm not scare of anything" Jungkook said confidently and I chuckled. " Speaks the guy who is scared of microwaves" I laughed.

" hey I'm not scared of microwaves. Wait how do you know that?"

" well Yoongi told Jimin who told me and Hoseok" I laughed and he pouted cutely. " I'm gonna deal with Yoongi tomorrow now let's go watch the movie"

" Tomorrow is Saturday though" I said with my brows furrowed. " hyung come let's go watch the movie"