seventeen

Third person

" please don't be mad at me Taebear I was just Joking around" Jungkook said and Taehyung rolled his eyes. " well it's not fun to joke like that"

Jungkook sigh " Okay fine I'm sorry , please don't be mad at me again!"
Taehyung doesn't respond and Jungkook took a deep breath before softly connecting their lips.

Taehyung widened his eyes and he kissed him back. He felt Jungkook's smirk.  Jungkook then deepened the kiss and Taehyung followed his moves.

🔞

The kiss got deeper and Jungkook's tongue slowly entered Taehyung's mouth and traveled every corner of it. They then broke the kiss to get some breath

" You're very beautiful Taebear" Jungkook said looking straight into Taehyung's eyes as he caressed his cheeks. Taehyung blushed. " Thank you"

After minutes of their little eye contact, Jungkook passionately kissed Taehyung, Taehyung kissed him back with the same energy. Jungkook started sulking his lips and Taehyung let out some soft moans.

Jungkook then carried Taehyung in his arms and let's him wrap his legs around his waist. He carries him to his bedroom their lips still sulking each other.

As they arrived at the room Jungkook closed the door and putted Taehyung down. He gently took off Taehyung's shirt. Taehyung let him take control over him.

" it's not fair, you should take off your shirt also" Taehyung said with a small pout not breaking the kiss. " Okay baby I'll take it off" Jungkook broke the kiss and took off his shirt.

" happy?" Jungkook asked. Meanwhile Taehyung was awestruck by Jungkook's abs. " your abs are so...so huge" Taehyung exclaimed. Jungkook smirked and took Taehyung's hand and let it caress his abs.

" from now on its all yours to touch, love.  Only you are allowed to touch them baby" Jungkook kissed his cheek and Taehyung blushed.

Jungkook then harshly pushed Taehyung into his bed and went on top of him and started kissing him and Taehyung didn't hesitate to kiss him back.

Taehyung stared into Jungkook's eyes and Jungkook looked at him with too much love and a little bit of lust.

Taehyung's hand started moving on Jungkook's body, it slowly went down to Jungkook's @ss and as it reached it he squeezed it and Jungkook let out a moan.

And Taehyung took the chance to turn Jungkook over and now he was the one on top of Jungkook. Jungkook widened his eyes in surprise and Taehyung smirked.

" So you're really a top" Jungkook said. " yes baby boy" Taehyung grinned. He then kissed Jungkook lip. No actually he ate Jungkook's lips.

That night was filled with so much love and I would be lying if I said they didn't enjoy it.