five

Jungkook
xxxxxxxxxxx

I was with the boys during lunch time, they were talking about something but I didn't pay attention.

I was actually scared. My father always expects me to get on the top spot in our class and if I don't he beats me. My mother always tries to stop him but he ends up beating the both of us.

It was fine at first but when Taehyung came into our school he became the smartest student. That's why I hated him so much, because of him I  get beaten up and my parents fight all the time.

" earth to Jungkook!" I heard a voice saying, I looked and saw my 3 hyungs looking at me. " What are you thinking, we have been calling you for the past 2 minutes" Jin hyung said.

I sighed. " it's nothing hyung" I said. " Kook we are your brothers. If you are bothered by something you can tell us." Namjoon hyung said.

I looked at them and I was about to cry but I pulled back my tears. " My Father" I said. " Ahh Kook. Don't worry we are here for you huh." Jin hyung said. " I'm scared hyung."  I said with a pleading voice. " he won't hurt you Kook. Just stand up for yourself" yoongi hyung said and I nodded.

" I'll go to the rest room" I said as I stood up and when I was about to leave I bumped into someone. He was holding water and it spilled on my clothes. " Are you fucking blind can't you see where you're going!" I shouted not caring who the person was.

Taehyung
xxxxxxxxxxx

I was with the other guys and we were eating. " hyung. What's with you and Yoongi" I said looking at Jimin hyung. " Yoongi?" Hobi hyung said.
" ahh!" He laughed. " we have to work on our history project together"

" ohh. I have to work with Jungkook. Fuck my life" I said. " lucky you I have to work with both Jin and Namjoon" Hoseok said with a sigh.

"Poor us." I chuckled. " anyway Jimin hyung. Yoongi said you should meet him at were he parks his car so you guys work on the project"
" what? Okay."  He responded.

" I'll get water I'll be back. " I said as I rushed to get water.

I rushed back with water on my hands. But suddenly I bumped into someone and the water slipped from my hands. " Are you fucking blind can't you see where you're going" A voice shouted and it made me flinch so hard. I looked and saw it was Jungkook and he was hell mad.

" I.... I am... so-sorry.." I stammered. " You're so annoying don't you know that!" He shouted and tears started falling down my face. " I.. am.. really sorry ,Jungkook it was a mistake" I said and I felt a sharp pain on my cheek. He slapped me and it was hurting. I cried even more.

" I hate you Taehyung." He said and held me by my collar "I fucking hate you so much!" He added. " Kook  leave him." Namjoon said removing his hand from my collar

I just stood there frozen and tears streaming down my eyes. Namjoon and Jin took Jungkook away and Jimin and Hobi came my way. " Tae. Are you okay." Jimin said and I shook my head. " no hyung.. I'm not okay at all"

I then felt a hand on my shoulder. " Don't mind him." Yoongi said. " he is just going through something" he said and I nodded. " I'll heard of now. See you later guys. Mostly you Jimin" he said with a smirk on his face and Jimin blushed.

He then left. " Are you guys?" Hoseok said with a confused voice. " I wish" he said with a wide smile on his face. Me and Hoseok looked at each other before we both left.