thirteen

Taehyung's Pov

I woke up as I felt the sun hitting my face. I decided to get out of bed but I soon regretted it because of the sharp headache on my head.

I groaned in pain. " what the fuck happened last night" I said trying to remember. " ah I shouldn't have drank too much last night" I said holding my head.

I got my phone and looked at the time and it was 5 pm. " woah I slept the whole day"

I then went downstairs to the kitchen to look for some pain killer. I searched for them and I found them on the kitchen table and they were attached to a note.

Dear Taebear

Hey Taebear it's me, Jungkook. Uhm I went to Jin and Namjoon hyung's house and Yoongi is gonna be there so Jimin is also gonna be there and I think Hoseok is also gonna been there since he has been oddly close to jin and Namjoon hyung. Sometimes I think the three of them are dating.

Yeah anyway your drunk ass made me sleep at 2 am last night. I'm never letting you drink ever again. So since you were so drunk last night I know you're gonna get a hangover so I prepared pain killers for you because I care.

And also since I'm sure you're gonna be hungry I prepared you some food and it's on the fridge so heat it up and eat and if you want to join us call me and I'll pick you up.

Bye.

From
Jungkookie

I smiled at the letter and took the food on the fridge and heated it up and I ate it after that I drank the pain killers and went back to sleep because my head was still paining

Jungkook's pov

I woke up from the chair next to Taehyung's bed. I might have accidentally slept there. I looked the time and it was 10 am. I looked at Taehyung who was peacefully sleeping.

I kissed him on the forehead and I left the room to take a shower. I finished and wore my clothes and I got a call from Jin hyung.
" hey kookie are you coming"

" yes I will be there just a few minutes"

I went and prepared food for Taehyung and took out some pain killers for him and I wrote him a note and left to the house.

As I arrived I saw all 5 of them in the house. " Hello hyungs" I said joining them in the living room. " Hello" they said.

Timeskiped we watched movies and drank alcohol but I didn't because I drank yesterday. I kept checking my phone to see if Taehyung called me but there was nothing.

" Guys I think I like Taehyung" I said and I saw all of them focusing on me. " FINALLY!" Jin hyung shouted. " you just realized" Yoongi said

" So what do you want to do Jungkook?" Jimin said

" since our school dance is coming I want to ask him to go with me" I said. " Okay, what's on your mind" I then smirked. " I have an idea".

I arrived at the house and it was 8 pm by now. I opened the door and it was dark in the house. I then went to my room and the light was on. I went in and saw Taehyung sitting on the bed holding his diary crying.

" fuck" I mumbled under my breath

Taehyung's Pov

I woke up and checked the time and it was 7 pm and Jungkook hasn't arrived. I went to his room and saw that his clothes were messy and I decided to pack them.

I started packing and midway I saw a book looking oddly familiar. I looked at it and it was my diary. " he to-took it?" I stammered while looking at it.

For some reason I felt betrayed and started crying.

Back to Jungkook

I went closer to him. " Taehyung I can explain" I saw him facing me with glossy eyes. " you had it?" His voice was shaking. " Taehyung I took it by mistake  I was going to bring it back"

" Did you read it?" I stayed silent and I didn't want to lie to him and I just  kept quiet. He then stood up from the bed and was about to leave but I held his hand. " Taebear listen to me" he then pulled his hand away and left. I felt heart broken.