nine

Taehyung
xxxxxxxxxxx

I woke up and did my morning routine. After that I went and prepared breakfast and I ate it.
I decided to take my own car to school.

I went straight to maths class when I arrived at school.

Time went by and more students came in class. The bell rang and Miss Kang came inside the class.

" Good morning miss Kang" The whole class said with warming smiles.
" Good morning class" she said returning the smile

" unfortunately we are having a surprise test today" The whole class frowned at her statement. I looked at Jungkook who didn't show any expression.

An idea then popped up inside my head. I will purposely get less marks than him..

The test came and I made sure I got 10 wrong it was over hundred.

Timeskip and it was lunch time and I went to jimin and jhope hyung. When I sat down they were speaking about something .

"Tae.. you won't believe this" Hobi hyung said with excitement. " believe what?" I responded and I saw jimin hyung covering his ears

" Jimin did it with Yoongi" he said with a very low voice and I looked at Jimin who was embarrassed. " What!!" I shouted and I felt other students in the cafeteria's eyes on me. " how? When?" I said still shocked.

" it happened yesterday night after we finished our project" Jimin hyung said. " idk how it happened actually but it turns out we both like each other" he continued his face getting more red

Me and hobi hyung looked at each other and giggleed a little bit. " uhm speaking about project, how did your project go with Namjoon and Jin hyung." I said focusing on hobi hyung.

He sighed. " except for the part where I felt like a third wheel. It went great" he said. " They are actually pretty nice and Jin hyung's food is amazing" he continued with a smile on his face and I also smiled because I was happy to hear that he enjoyed.

" what about you Tae? How was it with Jungkook" Jimin hyung said and a small smile appeared on my face.

" It was great!" I exclaimed and I saw my hyungs smiling. " you really like him don't you" Hobi hyung said and I nodded happily