Prologue (In The System Space)

Vague memories. Sudden unknown Death? A bizarre galaxy space and a talking moon. Hei Anjing, our main character who is born with a high IQ, mischievous, overpowered, temperamental, lazy, and extremely beautiful. Our Male lead have problems in the head, cruel, merciless, and black bellied.

When both the MC and ML had problems in the brain, psychopaths that bullied heavenly sons and daughters, will the world end or not?

MC: F***! How did that bastard find me again!? (escaping) 

ML: My little prisoner, you owe this lord few lifetimes. Lay on the bed for me. (stalking) 

MC: Bast***! You've eaten too much already. Go f*** yourself! 

ML: Don't worry this lord will eat my little prisoner myself.

(note: MC means Main Character and ML means Male Lead)

-----

Hei Anjing is a person who is extremely lazy that he dies from excessive sleeping and never wakes up anymore.

Opening his eyes from his slumber what welcomed him is a black space of galaxies and stars. Hei Anjing was hugging a pillow, with no one knew where it came from, and placed it under his chin. Anjing hazily opened his eyes and rubbed a few times as his sight was still slightly blurring. He looked around his surroundings indifferently and his azure eyes remained emotionless on his beautiful face.

Anjing murmured while still half asleep. "Hm? Did I die in my sleep? (yawns~)"

Scanning around the space of stars and galaxies within that endless horizon, Hei Anjing saw that everything around him is a bizarre but was still able to accept it calmly. The aloofness within those eyes gives away calmness and confidence no one could underestimate.

His deep blue eyes remained serene but mixed with hints of calculation, and amusement. His true emotions were harder to see as there's always a cunning smile in the corner of his lips.

It was only when a small looming full moon floated before him that he reacted. Just staring at the floating ball like creature in front of him.

[Welcome to the System Space, Host. I'm System 0013 - you can call me the 13th Executioner.]

"The name is Hei Anjing. So did you took over my soul upon my death, Mr. Executioner?" asked Anjing with a sly smirk on his face.

[Answering to the Host: You are not dead yet, but you were captured. With the following required qualifications to clean up world plots as punishment. In short, the host's soul has been kidnapped by the Nether System for some unknown reason. Your mission is to kill undeserving Heavenly children of each world to avoid the complete destruction of the little stars.]

With an entertained smile imprinted on his face, "Hm~ so I need to clean up the worlds' beloved sons and daughters. After that you'll replace them, then reset the world plots when I leave that place. Is that it, Mr. Executioner?" replied Hei Anjing. His answer rendered his little system a bit speechless for a moment.

Clearly the short silence from that hovering moon signifies that his conjectures are correct.

"By the way, I'll just call you Exe for now while I'm still thinking of what kind of name you should be called." his mischievous smile says that he won't accept no for an answer.

[Yes, Host. Please be warned that you cannot kill them without removing their halo first. But aside from that the host is allowed to do almost anything. As long the host is able to destroy the main plot, then whether you kill or just remove their protagonist halo is enough.