4.5

Xie Ye's Soul Domain.

When Gui Lan saw the adult man sleeping and chained especially his appearance he could help but uttered a name unconsciously, "A'Xia?"

Just based on his reaction Gui Lan obviously knew that man before him. The chains were connected in all corners of the domain but the fogs in the place made it unable to see the exact location where the chain ends. Gui Lan continues to watch the chained man before him. There's only a meter distance before the adult and the child.

The adult man before him had chains on both his wrist and ankles, even on his neck. He is seated on the lava-like floor crossed legs and his eyes are closed. His combed up, long black hair scattered on his back down to the floor. His closed downturned shaped eyes made him look like he is in a deep serene sleep. With a small mole under the corner of his left eye. Gui Lan upon seeing the familiar features of his beloved, couldn't control his yearning and love for him. He walked urgently as he stood right in front of the sleeping figure. His current figure is enough to meet this man's height when he is seated properly. He is after the currently the size of a six year old child and the adult man before him estimated height is at 1.9 m.

"A'Ye?" called softly Gui Lan.

He was about to reach out his hands to touch Ye Xiajie's cheek when his wrist was suddenly grabbed. He could feel the strength tightening around his wrist. It was too much for his weak current self, normally he wouldn't feel pain but the only weakness of his bloodline finally showed. The one who grabbed his wrist is none other than Xie Ye. Xie Ye's current expression is scary. There was a deep frown on his forehead as his eyebrows were twisted in an ugly manner. His obsidian eyes were filled with anger and disbelief. Gui Lan can see emotions of blame and pain mixed within. He was startled to see Xie Ye. But his current expression made him guilty and a bit confused. He couldn't understand why Xie Ye looked like he was in rage.

When he spoke the usual doting and kindness in his voice was gone. There is only coldness and detachment in it. "So~... You know 'him'? Is he the reason why you approached me? Is that it Gui Lan?!" asked Xie Ye his fury is apparent in his tone.

Gui Lan felt the pain in his wrist, he could even guess that it may be broken but he didn't show the pain on his face. Though his breathing slightly ragged. He looked bewildered at Xie Ye. He could even feel slight fear for the first time in his life.

Gui Lan stuttered in his words because he was nervous seeing his beloved's anger for the first time. "A-A'Ye... What do... you mean?" he asked.

Seeing Gui Lan's slightly frowning eyebrows obviously because of pain, Xie Ye felt something pricking his heart but his anger was too much that he ignore the pain his currently inflicting to the boy before him. He pulled the person before him and glared at him to show how immense his anger is. He was in disbelief. Thinking that Gui Lan only approached him because of that person he found in his soul domain. He knew who that man was. This person has been with him since he was born. He is a person born with two souls in his body but for some reason even having two souls within him, there is no burden in his vessel which is why he thought that this man is only a part of his imagination. An imagination of his future self but this man looks different from him.

Until this man woke up one day in one of his dreams he spoke with him. He told him that his name is Ye Xiajie. He told me that I am Xie Ye but at the same time not. We've talked about everything. He taught me how to control my ability so I wouldn't go insane because of it. He listened to all my mourns and complained with an emotionless face. He told me that there is no need to force myself to like someone else because that is impossible to fulfill. He said there is no way I would fall in love with someone else except for one person. He told me to wait until that person came. He told me that the person who will become the most important for me will exist in the future and thus I waited. Waited and waited until... I met Gui Lan. Then I understood what he means by saying he is my precious person.