1.7

3 months later.

Audition Venue for Scarlet Heaven.

Xia Yang had long arrived in that place. Beside him, the film emperor, Lu Ziyun, is seating with him surrounded by few more actors that were invited for the movie, 'Scarlet Heaven'.

Only for the Main Lead Position, Lu Ziyun had been chosen unconditionally and was only summoned for the finalization of the actor sets after the audition for the main character, the second male lead, and supporting actors.

At the moment Lu Ziyun's gaze never fell on his little sun after what happened months ago. Ever since that day, he had seen his little moon cry like that, he couldn't help but wonder if the things he did before wronged that little moon to such an extent that he broke all ties with him. It's been a few months since he last saw Xia Ying. This person even moved out of their place and his location is unknown.

Then Lu Ziyun saw the advertisement for the perfume 'Everlasting', which he made with Wang Tian. He was stunned when he first watched it. The Xia Ying in that video is so beautiful.

At first, he still looked like he is before, a cold and cool beauty. Always calm as if he is unmoved by anything. Until the scenes where he watched as Xia Ying in that short video slowly showed more and more emotions on his face as he fell in love with Wang Tian.

That cute blush that almost made him as red as a ripe apple. That shy but vibrant voice when he loudly scolded Wang Tian when he thought he was a pervert. That small sweet smile when he first received a cosmos flower. That pouting face when he received teasing smiles from his classmates when he asked who was giving him flowers. That mischievous smile when he lured Wang Tian over for a kiss and that passionate gaze when they got married.

Everything of those is something he never knew. After all, the Xia Ying in his memories is always gloomy.

He is always sad, lonely, and in pain. Thinking about this, he knew that the reason for this is because of him. He gives him his body but never his heart. He treated him as a thing but never treasured him.

Until Xia Ying finally got tired of him and then left him that night when they broke up.

Cutting all ties and connection to him.

He could still remember that day when tears fell from those majestic, phoenix-shaped silvery orbs with the same shade as the color of the moon. Which is why when he heard that Xia Ying was chosen as a candidate for the main character, he didn't think twice and accepted the position as Male Lead without thinking and even forgotten that the main director of this film is none other than the Emperor.

Noticing that his lover is ignoring his presence made Xia Yang a bit irritated but didn't show it on his face. 3 months ago, even before Xia Ying and Lu Ziyun had broken up in that hotel room. Lu Ziyun had finally attainted his Bai Yueguang, Xia Yang as his. This is also the reason why he told Xia Ying to meet him that night. Since his supposed beloved had finally accepted him, Lu Ziyun decided to throw away his substitute lover, Xia Ying. Then that event happened and now the current truth is what is happening right now.

Lu Ziyun and Xia Ying have longed over.

Xia Yang is his lover.

Xia Ying becomes his new Bai Yueguang.

"Yun-gege, it's been a while since we saw each other. Do you wish to have lunch after this?" asked cheerfully Xia Yang with a bright smile on his face.