1.6

As what Xia Ying expected, the outcome from his acting ended the way he wanted it to. Almost everyone who has seen that live interview leans on his side. That Xia Ying isn't really a cold-hearted person but a timid, naïve little prince. His fans skyrocketed in just a few days passing through the level of a few million ahead of Xia Yang.

Most people dissed Xia Yang for being a faker, who uses his own brother to cover up his dirt. Even the Film Emperor was criticized for siding with Xia Yang instead of Xia Ying who gave up almost everything for him. Although some of their loyal fans say that Xia Ying is fanning for comfort by fake acting wanting to blame their male gods, Xia Ying's fans all stood up to fight them which ended up in a huge fight online.

In Xia Yang's condo, he broke most things after seeing the news that defamed him. He especially hated his twin elder brother for that live interview and when the film emperor didn't clear up things, he hated him too.

After breaking most things in his room, the frightened agent that looks after him finally approached him. Xia Yang has the same light blonde hair but duller shade than Xia Ying's plus a pair of golden irises.

"Dammit! Why did that stupid brother of mine say such things!? Is he making those damn media and fans realize the truth!?" said Xia Yang in his anger.

"Please calm down. Didn't the Film Emperor say to leave it to him?" replied his agent.

Hearing this, Xia Yang calmed down a bit, "...Did Yun-gege say anything?" he asked.

"Yesterday, the Film Emperor said to leave it to him. For now, ignore the news, just focus on the audition at 'Scarlet Heaven' scheduled 3 months from now." Answered his agent.

Same evening.

In Xia Ying's little villa in a restricted district, the most luxurious district in the city. He is now in his room laying on his stomach. In front of him are 3 huge hanging monitors that could retract themselves by command.

It was a high technology, he invented from his original world. He also made a company that focuses on programming cars that didn't need drivers as well as automated cleaning machines that clean the whole house at voice command. The name of his company is 'Wonderland'.

His little villa is highly secured as he is the only one who lives there. He leaves the cleaning to his automated cleaning machine as he didn't wish to live with someone stranger. Much more to have someone come over to clean his house. He also bought some satellites to see his little twin brother and his former ex's live streams.

At the moment he was watching his twin brother throwing tantrums while snacking at chilled grapes.

"Hahaha~ that brother of mine is a fool. Wouldn't things end early if I just uploaded this video live streams?" said Xia Ying to his system.

[But host, just destroying the protagonist shou's reputation isn't enough as the protagonist gong will definitely help him delete the video you've posted.]

"Hmm~ but in my former world, no one was able to fight through the cyber world much more than this retrograde little star technology. Anyway, things wouldn't be fun if it ended so early. Let's play for a bit more." Replied Xia Ying as he changes one of the monitors to open an invitation to the audition of 'Scarlet Heaven' as the Main Character.

"Exe give me a Beautifying Pill. The highest rank from the mall."

[Please wait for a moment. Here it is a high-tier 3rd rank Beautifying Pill. Upon intake, the user will become a heavenly beauty that matches no one in the mortal world. Cannot give Host a higher grade as Host's spirit is weak. Anything higher than 3rd grade will cause side effects. The host can still retrieve two more items from the system mall for this world.]