1.3

Behind them, Hu Tian saw Wen Lin coming over from the side and approached him to take the thermos in his hand. The truth is— Wen Lin already returned earlier but was unable to approach their little prince because the royal couple was with him.

He was surprised to see their little prince getting along with Hu Tian and Fei Lan. Both were veteran artists, who are said to have held the title of King and Queen in their youth. That is until Lu Ziyun overtook them both.

​​

Moreover, Hu Tian is the Empire's owner's cousin. In short, he is one of the bosses within the Empire. There is no way a mere agent like Wen Lin could approach the royal couple. He only did when Hu tian gestured to him to come over while his wife pulled the little one ahead of them.

"You have to tell me everything you know about Yingying's relationship with that Lu. Anyway, who ordered you guys to withheld the reporters about what happened in that hotel?" said Hu Tian.

"I-It's Assistant Director He, sir. He is a huge fan of Lu Ziyun which is why he is not willing to dirty his name. He made the orders thinking that the higher-ups won't think of a mere first-rate artist like the little prince so... so, they..." replied Wen Lin.

Hearing the reason Hu Tian frowned. "I will report this to the higher-ups. Especially to my brother. Yingying has the potential to be a film emperor more so than Lu Ziyun. You've noticed, don't you? Yingying's aura changed. It means he is no longer willing to be put down by Lu Ziyun. He will act seriously from now on. Make sure to get a bodyguard and personal assistant for Yingying. If something happens to him, I and Lan'er will not forgive you or your department!" Said Hu Tian in enraged.

"Yes, Sir. I will definitely inform the rest!" Replied respectfully by Wen Lin.

On the other hand, his heart is in chaos, he never expected that their little prince would be able to get the adornment of the royal couple on their first meeting.

The Royal Couple might be quite young, but both are influential people. The Queen is one of the shareholders of the Empire. She has the right to make decisions for some artists if she wishes to. Hu Tian is also a shareholder, but they didn't fear him because of that. They feared him because they knew that the CEO of the Empire, Wang Tian, was his cousin.

If he said a word the Emperor of the Empire would only need one word to end a person's career in the whole entertainment world. After all, only the famed Empire's Huangdi held the reins for all endings of artists. If he likes you then you will soar. If he hates you then you will disappear. There is nothing in the Entertainment World he couldn't land a finger on.

---

Audition Room.

Fei Lan entered the room pulling the arm of Xia Ying who felt like he was some kind of baggage, having a lady who was able to pull him as he was almost hanging in the air. He could even see Hu Tian and his agent, Wen Lin, staring at them with a small smiles on their faces. Upon entering the room they were welcomed by countless pairs of eyes on them.

A group of it came from the side of the other artists who came for the audition. While a small group of it came from the table of judges. From the side of those who came for the audition, a familiar face is found. Someone who shares the same face as Xia Ying but with a brighter aura around him. The Protagonist Shou, Xia Yang.

Of course, Xia Ying paid no attention to his glare. Xia Ying now retained his cold face unlike his free expression when speaking with Hu Tian and Fei Lan.

Seeing that Xia Ying's smile disappeared as soon as they entered the audition room made Fei Lan unhappy. She started poking Xia Ying's soft cheeks gently in a doting manner.