4.4

Institute.

Scientists' Dormitory.

​​

In one of the rooms under the jurisdiction of the staff where most scientists reside, a man with short black hair wearing glasses on face was walking around inside his room in a circle. Obviously this man is one of the scientists of this place, but his situation seems to be more special than other people. He is like Gui Lan, an outsider but with a different purpose than his. This world hopper possessed the vessel called Professor Sen, one of the scientists that was against this institute's goal of using children for experimental subjects. His real name is Liu Yan. Liu Yan will be called Professor Sen.

[Calm down my host. I've already reported the issue to the Main Core of the God System. If it is indeed an outsider then there are only two options the host can choose from. First is to eliminate the outsider and the host will receive extra rewards for it if the entity is an non-authorized personnel. Second the host could cooperate with the outsider and reach a consensus of being an ally.]

"System, you've said I would receive an extra reward for eliminating the outsider but what do you mean by a non-authorized person?" asked Sen.

[Answering to the host. There are some circumstances where authorized people like higher beings descended to few stars to do their tasks. Their tasks were divided into three kinds: Repair, Execution and Stabilize. While non-authorized ones were illegal world hoppers and they were called destroyers. Their only goal is the world's energy and doesn't care whatever means they need to achieve it. Most Destroyers were Gods or former world hoppers like the host, who aren't able to reach enlightenment even with the God System's help. They choose to destroy worlds to steal the life of the star to supplement theirs. These destroyers were the targets of elimination of Executioners.]

"Who is the strongest Executioner in the God System? Can't we try contacting him? The one might be a destroyer to be able to notice your surveillance at such a clear difference of realm." replied Sen.

[According to the ranking in God System the strongest executioner is the God of Destruction. But the God of Destruction had taken his vacation a few years ago and is still ongoing.]

"Why the hell did he have to be on vacation at this time!? So unfair. I wanted a vacation too!" exclaimed Sen. Apparently his rating as a world hopper was high enough to allow him to turn off the OOC [Out of Character] function. Before I forgot his system's avatar is a white kitten currently laying on his shoulders. Of course! invisible mode.

"What should I do if that person comes over here? Would I die tonight?" asked Sen to his system as if he was about to cry.

[The Host shouldn't worry. The target had fallen asleep and will not be making a move tonight. The host should wait for the report from the Main Sys---...]

All of the sudden the little white kitten from Professor Sen's shoulder was grabbed on its neck.

"System!?" exclaimed Sen when he turned around he saw the same child Gui Lan carrying his little white kitten system by its neck.

"You are a system but the power that is used is different from the ghostly qi from the Netherworld. What is your... Hm~ never mind I need to check on something. Check the identity of Hei Anjing in your system's database. I mean from 'your' main core system." said Gui Lan as took a seat at the softest part of the bed like it was his right to do so.

Gui Lan said, "Do it or I'll kill your host."

Sen upon hearing his life was on line he could only beg his system for help. After all he didn't know what kind of death he will experience from this dangerous man... oh, child? If it's only an ordinary death then he will only return to his system space with his system but if it's not that then thinking of the result made him cry.