4.8

Fifteen years had passed in a blink of an eye.

A casual evening of a normal day.

The sky is black like an endless carpet of darkness. The winds howls which echoes within the quiet modern city. In some suburbs, a big breast woman in an explicit red dress runs for her life. Her skin had scratched all over on her arms and legs. These are obvious traces of cuts from something sharp. Obviously someone is after her, but the woman had no intention to call out for help. Even if she is in such an obscure place there is no way someone can hear her.

Pants. Pants. Pants.

A huge force hit her back making her fall on her face. Now even her face is full of blood as it landed firmly on the sharp stones on the group. The woman could help but screamed in pain.

"AHH! My face!" She exclaimed with a bloody and now distorted appearance. During her fall she unfortunately twisted her ankle. There's an unbearable pain on her legs.

Behind her a foot step slowly comes over in her direction. Hearing the sound behind her, the woman wanted to crawl away. She knew that if that person caught her, then her ending wouldn't need to be mentioned. She would be gone for good.

"No. no. no. I don't want to die. Please don't kill me!" The woman pleads but no one listens.

But before she could crawl away she felt that she lost his feeling on both her hands and feet. There's a warm droplet splashing on her face. When she looked down she saw that her hands and feet were cleanly cut off from her wrists and legs. Then she felt an immense pain that overtook her mind. She could only scream in agony.

AAAAHHHH!!! The shrieking of the lady echoes endlessly in the quiet city but as if no one can hear it. No came for her. With her knowing the footsteps behind her had finally stopped. Apparently the person chasing her had reached her position. Standing just a short distance away from her. With ugly distorted face tainted with both of her blood and tears she looked at the person who cut off her hands and feet. She could see knives hovering around the man. He is obviously like her. An esper with a special ability.

But her ability is weaker in combat. She could only control liquid matter to create a diversion or make an ambush attack. There is no other liquid matter around her except for her blood. The lady could only use whatever is available and created a water blade made from her blood. Thus, a blood blade was created to attack the man in pure black clothes.

"Die for this old lady!" She screamed as her blade made of blood flew towards the man targeting his neck.

The lady watched as her blade was about to reach her enemy's neck but before she could rejoice she felt a cold object pass through her neck and then her line of sight tilted.

With her eyes widened in shock, "How?" asked the lady as the last thing she saw before her life ends are those pairs of crimson orbs glinting with unknown madness and coldness. Obviously this person doesn't look at him as a human being.

Because the ability user had died, the blood blade had fallen like a puddle of water before it could reach the crimson eyed man. The controller is dead and so the ability is cancelled on its own. Obviously this man is cruel and merciless. He used his ability to control things like knives and such. He silently and slowly cut off limbs by limbs of the woman without any emotion on his handsome face. The moon that was hidden behind the clouds had bestowed a dimmed light on the man revealing his features.

Long charcoal hair tied up with a simple single colored rubber band. Sharp jaws and features. Tall nose and downturned shaped eyes. Crimson irises as if it was dyed with blood. There is no apparent emotion imprinted on his handsome face and his temperament is even colder than glaciers. But he has such an overbearing presence that gives out a feeling of facing death. This man is obviously a killer by nature.