Chapter 9

Lucy's POV

After we got all the hugs out the way, we walked to the little cafe that is always gone to when it's me, Ella, Alessia, Mary, and Leah. And now Amelia.

"My legs hurt," Amelia complains. "Get on my back," I say, stopping. She happily jumps on my back, wrapping her arms around my neck. We keep walking to the cafe, and when we get there, she hops off my back. We find a table to seat us all and sit down. When we get our drinks, the conversion just flows. We talk about everything and nothing.

After we finished our drinks, we headed out and back to the park where we parked. The good thing about parking at the park was we could play football. With no injuries. Like last time. We weren't going to make her run about too much this time, though.

Amelia's POV

"Can I have the ball? Please," I ask Leah when we get to the park. She drops the ball on the floor and passes it to me. I kick it up and start doing kicky-upies. They are all watching as I start doing around-the-worlds. I get to 7 in a row and Ella tries to kick the ball away. I keep going as Alessia holds her back. I get to twelve then kick it above my head and header it to Luce. She catches it and throws it back to me. I jump up and land on it.

They all looked at me surprised. "What?" I ask confused. "Where the hell did you learn that!" Lucy says. I laugh, "Surprised I didn't learn it all from you huh Luce?" She just huffs and mumbles, "At least I can catch it in my shirt." I laugh and do a few kicky-upies and then chip it once again catching it in my shirt.

We walk over to the goal and Mary gets in it. Alessia and Ella steal the ball and start passing it between them before Alessia winks at me then, from a pass, Ella sets it up for me as they both move out of the way and I strike it towards the top left corner. The net ripples and I jump on Alessia's back. She runs around with me on her back, laughing the entire time.

Lucy's POV

Me and Leah's eyes follow Alessia as she runs around with Amelia on her back. They're both laughing as Alessia starts doing circles. She stops and Amelia jumps off her back and runs up to Mary, bear-hugging her. Mary picks her up putting her on her hip protectively. I'm so glad she's getting on with the girls as they're all my best friends. Mary walks over to us with Amelia still on her hip hugging her tightly. Alessia and Ella walk over to the group as well. Ella pouts jealous of Mary and Lessi getting so much love from Amelia. When Amelia gets off Mary's hip she runs off with Ella and they start messing about, Ella acting like a younger child than Amelia. Leah's eyes still follow Amelia.

Leah's POV

Amelia and Ella stop messing about and jog back over to us. We all start heading back to our cars. We've all been invited to Lucy's House for dinner and since I was driven here I get to ride back with Lucy and Amelia. Amelia gets into the back expecting me to sit in the front but I get in the back with her. She looked tired from all the socialising so I let her fall asleep on my shoulder on the ride back to Lucy's.

___________________________________________

I lost motivation halfway through this which is why it's so short. At least it's something for you all. Have a good day/night x