Part.2

I woke up in my plane seat and looked around it was very quiet, " I think everyone is asleep?" I thought to myself.

"Ladies and gentlemen the plane will be landing in approximately 30 minutes please stay seated, thank you". A loud voice came through over the intercom.
Finally the plane was landing soon it felt like forever since I had boarded the plane and I just wanted to get off this god damn plane and go— work.

*time skip*

After what felt like forever the plane Landed and I got my suitcase and backpack with the things had had packed the previous week, I got off the plane and walked into the airport. I saw two  tall  (roughly 6'0 to 6'4) men in black suits and they looked very smart, the both nodded too each other and started  walking over too me
I stood there my legs shaking and lips trembling not knowing who these people were and if they where going too do anything too me. " Are you Alexandra?" One of them asked.
"Y-yes. Yes I am." As I pursed my lips and stood there with a thousand thoughts running through my head.
"Ok, come with me." I followed the two men too a black BMW it looked very fancy and probably very expensive too. They took my bag from me and put it in the back of the car. I opened the door and sat down fastening my seat belt, the men got into the car one of them was driving and the other in the passenger seat.  I was itching to ask them what their names are I mean they knew  mine so I want to know theirs. I didn't. I just sat there in silence thinking how I have just left my life in England so abruptly my mother, my friends... everyone. My eyes stared to water but I held back the tears.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

After what felt like forever we pulled into a drive way at a very fancy house it looked like it was worth millions! The two men got out of the car and opened the door for me as one of  them got my luggage. We walked up to the house and one of the men opened the door it was massive on the inside they both led me up stairs too what looked like an office they opened the door for me.
"Go in he's waiting for you." One of the men said.
"He? Who's he?" I questioned.
"You'll find out now go in." The man said.

I walked in and saw another man waiting in an office chair typing at a computer.

"E-excuse me-" I started as I was interrupted.
"You must be Alexandra?" He said as he stood up.
"I'm Colby, you will be working for me from now on so I need you too read these rules; he handed me a peace of paper it was a set of rules . Why do I need rules if all I'm gonna do is clean for this guy?

"Whats your full name?" He asked.
I looked at him like he had five-hundred heads because why would someone who you just met ask that question.
"Why do you want to know my full name?"
"why do you have a problem?" Colby said as he pursed his lips.
"It's just I have a really long name..."
How was I gonna tell this guy my full name he doesn't even properly know me he can use it for something like sell me on the dark web.
"Alexandra Juliana Tatiana Anastasia Marie Anne Afleck..."
I quickly said it without second thought 
"Beautiful name you have sweetheart".Colby exclaimed he came  over to me as walked around me in a circle a couple of times.
"Can I call you Alex for short?" He asked as he spun around pushing himself against me touching and digging his face into my neck. I felt a shiver go up my spine and tried to stay calm, he looked up at me and glared at me for a moment.
"So can I call you Alex or not?" He asked
"No one has ever really called me Alex before it's always been Alexandra but sure I don't really mind." I said.
"Great, I'll show you to your room and you can get unpacked.
Wow he's being very generous giving me my own room I thought I would be sleeping in a cupboard under the stairs like in Harry Potter.
He showed me to my room it's wasn't  big but I was just the right size that I didn't feel claustrophobic. "Do you like it?" Colby asked "I tried my best to make it very homey for you". He added.
"You did it?" I questioned.
"Well I picked the room my other cleaners did the rest of it." Colby said
Ok so it wasn't him who did it then maybe he isn't that bad maybe this won't be bad after all.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Ooo another cliff hanger. I'll be doing part.3 soon 🖤

Word count:844