Part.4

⚠️TW: a lot of swearing and mentions of mürd3r⚠️

*Colby's POV*

I closed the door on Alexandra, "God she's so moody today what's her problem?"
"Hey boss." Said a voice from behind me.
It was my partner in crime Jake. He had only just stated working for me but we have become close REALLY quick.
"So... we have a slight problem..." Jake said nervously.
"What is it? What is it Jake!"
"I-It's... well it is bad..." He began.
"So the problem is that Sam has found out about Alexandra... and... well it isn't good."
I stood there speechless she hasn't even been here for a week and this dick already knew about her.
"Ok I want you to listen to me" I pulled Jake my his tie closer to me to whisper to him.
"I want you to send some men out to his house and to spy on him and I'll keep Alex safe you hear me." I angrily whispered to Jake.
"Yeah don't worry boss I'll do it and if you need Tara to look after Alex I'll ask her if you're ok with that." Jake replied.
"Ok I'll think about now go and get some men to spy and Sam." I answered
Jake turned around pull this phone out of his pocket and walked out of the house,
I turned around to see Alex peering through the crack of her door.
"Did you just hear all that?" I asked.
She quickly shut the door and ran back into her room.  I walked over and opened the door.
"I said did u just fucking hear that." I said angrily and I put my hand into a fist.
"D-don't hurt me...please..." Alex said as tears stated to form in her eyes.
"I'm not going to hurt you just what the fuck did you hear."
"Some guy knows about me and-"
"You're gonna be safe trust me I'll kill him just to protect you ok."

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

*Alexandra's POV*

"Who are you gonna kill?" I asked.
"A rival of mine in the business you don't need to know his name yet." Colby replied.
"Business I thought you were just some rich guy?!" I asked my bottom lip quivering from being so startled from before.
"I'm in the mafia Alex... it's dangerous business ok. My last cleaner left because of something that happened... I'm not really going to get into it ok..." Colby said.
"Oh right ok so..." I started. "You do bad things..." I continued.
"Yeah I do and I don't want you to get into it ok. I'm being deadly fucking serious Alex don't get into this shit it's bad..."
I wanted to ask more but didn't wanna piss him off so I stopped. But I wanted to ask more questions about his job what if I get killed...
Colbys phone began to ring.
"Oh- sorry I need to answer this I'll be back."
He quickly ran out of the room shutting the door behind him.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

*Colby's POV*
I answered the phone it was Jake.
"He Colby we have a problem..."
"Of for fucks sake Jake what did you do."
"Ok so I sent some men to Sam's house but I think something has happened a bunch of cars just drove away keep that girl-"
"Alex." I interrupted.
"Y-Yeah her, just keep her safe I think they've caught up to what you're doing and I think they are after her. Just keep her safe ok." Jake frantically said.
"Yeah I will thanks for telling me come back to the house and bring Tara... I think Alex should meet her..."

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Ok that's it for this part ty for reading I'm gonna try posting more 🤍

Word count: 619