Part.11 (part 1/2)

This is the last part I decided to split part 11 into two parts (making it 13 parts to the whole story but this still being part 11) this part might drag a little but 2/2 will be more fast paced and it will be very interesting. Author ♥️

///////////////////////////////////////////

*Alexandras POV*

I was starting to get really irritated by having to stay in Sam's house any longer I was thinking of just going downstairs and leaving but I was better off not doing that, maybe sneak out? I thought to myself; no, it will make too much noise and I'll be screwed. I decided to make a different plan. Even though Sam  said I was free to go and I could leave at anytime. But I wanted to stay longer I wanted to see if he... had feelings for me or something like that. But I was thinking more about Colby than I was really about Sam. I walked downstairs and saw Sam working. I didn't want to wait for him to notice me so I just walked in. "Sam when can I go I'm getting sick of this..." I asked bluntly. He looked up shocked to see me for the first time in hours. But also pleased to see me too. "Colby is coming to get you it was— a complicated meeting." Sam said looking back at his computer. "Like he's just coming to the house and getting me?!" I squealed. "Yeah he's on his way, well he said he was. So let's hope that he'll show up." Sam replied. I ran away in excitement back up to my room and shut the door jumping up and down with happiness. There wasn't much for me to do so I just sat and waited for a while and looked out the window and waited for Colby. It probably wasn't  him that was going to show up it was probably Jake or somebody else who worked for Colby. Colby wouldn't risk his life to come get me. Or maybe he would?

//////////////////////////////////////////

After hours I decided to leave my room and go to the kitchen and see if Sam had anything good too eat or maybe bump into Aaron again so he could make me food. I opened the fridge and saw a bowl of tomato soup that was sat there it was still quite warm so it must've just been made. And nobody was home so I assumed that someone had made this before they left for me. I took it out and put it in the microwave to warm it up a little bit and I ate it. I hadn't had soup since the night before I had to fly to The US to meet and work for Colby. And it brought back a lot of memories. . .happy memories. After I had eaten I looked around at Sam's house a little more I had only been in three-ish rooms the room I was held in when I had been first taken, the spare room that Sam had let me stay in and the sitting room and kitchen so basically four. I walked into another room it was like a bedroom but had minimal decorations and it was a very rundown the room had a bed and everything that a bed room would have. I went through it and saw that someone used to stay in here. Turns out the room that I had been staying in was actually Sam's room and he had made this room to put me in when he thought it would be safe for me to leave the little basement room he had locked me in. I felt very bad that I was staying in his room and he was sleeping in this first small rundown room that was meant for me.

*time skip*

Soon Sam and his gang got back. And they walked into the sitting room and saw me there waiting for them. I decided to start a conversation because it was very awkward me being sat there and no one was speaking. "There was some soup in the fridge I assumed it was for me so I ate it— is that ok?" I asked. "Yeah the soup was for you Aaron made it before we left." Sam turned around and said to me. I looked up and saw Aaron stood there he gave me a warm smile that was kind and a smile that you could trust. I always wondered where Sam and his gang went but I didn't want to ask because it was probably private business. And they probably thought I'd tell Colby. "I'm going to go back up to my... room." I said I hesitated a little since the room I was staying in wasn't really 'my room' it was Sam's and I didn't even live at the house so what could I do? "OK, that's fine just make sure you stay awake." Sam said letting out a little chuckle.

*time skip*

I was sat in my room waiting around. I kept on thinking about Sam has said to me.

"OK, that's fine just make sure you stay awake."

That's all I could think of. It happens a lot I would over think things that Sam or Colby had said to me in the past. Obviously I knew what Sam meant when he told me to stay awake, I've slept more than I did when I lived with Colby but a lot of things that they said to me always repeated in my head.

Suddenly there was pounding at the door and a bunch of noise from outside and from Sam and his gang.

Who could it be?

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

To be continued...