Part.7

*Colby's POV*

I woke up the next morning with a pounding headache and feeling very dizzy and sick I got out of bed a stumbled to the bathroom splashing my face with cold water to help me wake up and feel better I walked downstairs and got my self a glass of water it was 5 o'clock in the morning and I had gone too bed  at 2am so I didn't have a lot of sleep; just then Jake walked in and asked if I was ok I walked past him without any answer I wasn't really having his shit today he didn't tell me or warn my that Sam would just show up and my party the night before. I climbed back into bed and tried to get comfortable again hoping I'd fall back asleep... I didn't. About and hour later I finally got enough energy to get out of bed and get ready I walked downstairs to see Alexandra mopping the floors.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

*Alexandra's POV*

Colby walked in he looked really rough and tired and I could tell that he wasn't going to be able to get through the day without falling asleep. "Are you ok Colby you look rough as fuck." I asked in a concerning manner. "Yeah I'm fine; are you?" He asked walking over to the kitchen island and placing his hands on it trying to keep his balance. "Yeah I'm ok but I really don't think you are." I said dropping the mop on the floor and running over to him putting my hands around his waist holding him up I put my head on his shoulder I told him he's better off getting back into bed because he looked really sick. I took him up to his room and told him to get changed back into his pyjamas, I ran downstairs and make him some tea and got him some medicine he helped me with my migraine I was gonna help him.

*time skip*

I left Colby in his room to get some sleep he probably was just hungover but I wanted to help him because I knew he probably didn't even do anything when he had drunk the night before and was hungover the next day. A few hours later  I walked back to Colby's room and opened the door to my surprise he was still sleeping which I thought he wasn't, I walked over too him and kissed him lightly on the cheek before walking over to his window and opened the curtains to wake him up.  Not the best way to wake him up but I didn't wanna tell him because I was scared that he'd shout at me. Colby woke up and stretched and sat up. "Hey sleepy head how was your nap feeling any better?" I asked. "Yeah sort of still have a slight headache but I think I'll be ok." Colby said. He reached over to his bedside table and took a sip
Of his tea. I walked out of his room to go make him some food they didn't have much but I tried to do my best to whip something up so he wasn't starving. Just then a hand went over my mouth and another grabbed my waist I didn't panic too much because I thought it was Jake because Tara said that Jake was a sort of joker. It wasn't. I got spun around and it was a man about 6'0 tall and had brown hair and was wearing black sunglasses and a black suit. "Don't scream don't kick don't do anything or I'll kill you ok, follow me and stay quiet and don't do anything that can get me or the both of us caught." He said aggressively and pulled me by my arm into the back garden and told me to climb a ladder. I stayed very quiet and tried not too cause a scene. I was a very demure person and I always have been and I was a very quiet kid too I never really had much friends because of that I normally kept too myself and that how I liked it. We got too a black car and I was thrown in the back seat and we drove away I knew what was gonna happen to me and I sort of knew who was behind it. It was Sam, Colby definitely did not set this up because he and Sam hated each other I could see the anger in Colby's eyes at the party the night before when Sam showed up.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

After an hour drive we stopped at a house even bigger than Colby's House, they dragged me out of the car and took me inside. " Jeez these guys  are dicks what's up with them?" I said to myself and walked through the door. I didn't even get to look around properly before someone put a white cloth over my mouth with some sort of sleeping drug. I woke up twenty-five minutes later in a dark room with a single light hanging from the ceiling that made the room very dim but still light and I was tired to a chair, my mouth wasn't taped over or anything... they probably wanted me to speak. All of a sudden six men walked in the room I scowled at them as they all walked in. I wanted to shout at them and ask them what they wanted with me but I kept composure. I was starting to feel very lightheaded and felt like I couldn't breathe I have been fine  these past few weeks that I was working for Colby what's up with me?

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

When I had stoped feeling so light headed I finally spoke. "What do you want with me?" I said in a somber tone trying not to sound as if I was pleading for my life; I had a feeling that Colby would find out that I was gone and he'd send Jake and other men who work for him to come look for me or even himself. I knew what was going to happen these guys were  duplicitous and I know it. They all just stayed there for two hours calling people drinking and smoking, it's like they forgot I was there if I could and if I wasn't tied up and in a dark room where I didn't even know where I was I would've just got up and walked out and ran to Colby's house. "So..." one of them started. "Do you remember who I am?" He said. "No." I said back bluntly. He smiled and chuckled having another big sip of his whisky (if that was even what he was doing) before talking again. "I was at Colby's party last night." He said, I sort of recognised the voice I just couldn't put my finger on it. He stepped into the light more so I could see him and that's when I saw him again... it was Sam. I went into Initial shock and I had a feeling it was him from the start. None of them said a word and all just walked out and locked the door behind me, one of the men did the gesture of untying me so I could walk around and do other things. There was no way I was gonna get that door open, If Sam had to have about six guys stood behind him then this place would have high security and I knew I'd get killed the moment I walked out of the room or basement either one. There was a small window with bars over it, I was very tall for my age and I always have been I was 6'4.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

*Colbys POV* (back at his house)

It was later that day and I haven't seen Alexandra for the whole day I walked down stairs to see if she was cooking or cleaning like she said she was doing a few hours before... she wasn't there. Jake walked in and said hi and asked if I was ok again. "Have you seen Alexandra I haven't seen her for about four hours now." I asked. "Last time I saw her she was in the kitchen but I don't know; have you checked her room she might be in there." Jake said. He room. I haven't checked her room yet, I got to her bedroom door and walked in to see her not there, at this point I was starting to feel really scared and worried because I had no clue where she had gone. I called Jake and asked him to go out with some other men who worked for me to go look for Alexandra, I had a feeling that she'd ran away back home but there was something in the back of my head telling me that Sam had taken her.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Ooo I wonder what's gonna happen next 🤭
if you haven't read my last part(it was an authors note) I'd highly recommend you go read it just to get some insight about what's gonna happen after this story and what I'm doing with it. Btw sorry for the long part again I'm gonna try and shorten them 🖤🖤

Word count: 1539