Part.3

I woke up the next morning with a migraine , I was fine the night before whats up with me? I got out of bed and walked to my wardrobe. There was some clothes... a bright pink dress a work outfit "A bright pink dress?" I said aloud. There was a light knock at the door I walked over and opened it... It was Colby.

"You ok?" He asked with a slight stutter.
"No not really..." I replied holding my head.
" Why what's up?" Colby asked.
I walked over to my bed and sat down because my legs started feeling wobbly.
"Are you sure you're ok Alex?" Colby said with slight worry in his voice.
"Yeah I'm ok I think my migraines have started to come back."
"You sufferer with migraines?"
How was I going to tell him he'd probably kick me out of the house.
"Do you want some water with medicine?" He asked.
"Yes please."
He walked out of the room and closed the door behind him. I lay back in the bed burring my face into my pillow.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

*a few hours later*

I don't really think Colby wants me to start working because of my migraine. It was gone now though it was probably just jet lag I have only been in the US for 24 hours. Colby walked in and gave me a bag of some sort.
"What's this?" I asked.
"Cleaning supply's you will need them tomorrow that's when you are starting your work." He said bluntly.
Ok so he's being rude to me now... great!
"What with the look on your face?" Colby said.
"What look?" I asked.
Colby rolled his eyes and placed the bag on the floor and walked out slamming the door behind him.  Jeez what's up with him?

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Soz for the short part I didn't know what else to add 😭

Word count: 312