Part.10

The last couple of parts is gonna be a full Alexandra POV!!

//////////////////////////////////////////
*Alexandras POV*

I  heard a loud bang at the door it sounded like someone was breaking the door down. I jolted up really quickly making me go dizzy, I ran to the door to see Sam there again. "Are you ok for me to talk to you now?" He asked. "Umm... yeah— sorry I was sleeping and you scared the living shit out of me." I said rubbing  my eyes. "Oh, sorry I didn't mean too, I'm used to punching people stuff like that ." He said with a slight chuckle. "It's ok don't worry." I said. He walked in and sat on my bed I walked over and sat down next to him. "I'm sending you home." Sam said. "Home... like to Colby or back to my family in England?" I asked my heart racing with excitement. "Back to Colby..." Sam said. I was sort of disappointed me because I wanted to go see  my family and friends and be reunited with them. "Our CCTV caught Colby's Car circling the neighbourhood and the house,I felt like it was the best thing for me to send you back to Colby." I looked at him confused; I thought he was a big tuff guy but he was being really nice and gentle with me, what he regretted taking me away from Colby?

*time skip*

"I'm sedning you home."

Sam's words kept ringing in my ears I'm happy that I'm being sent back to Colby. I sprung up and ran to the window, I still couldn't see Colby's car but I ran out of the room and ran into the next spare room that was next to mine. It has a better view of the street but I still couldn't see his car. I went downstairs to ask Sam something but I heard him and his gang having a meeting again.

"Why the fuck would you decide to let her go like that Sam!" One of the men shout.

"Because I regret doing it Tony!" Sam shouted back. He seemed quite angry and upset and I felt very sorry for him.
I went back up to my room and waited to see if Sam would come up and tell me I could go. A few hours went by and still nothing I wandered down the stairs again and walked into the sitting room for the first time in five days I had been trapped there. I just wandered around hoping that Sam would walk in, he didn't. One of his friends or someone apart of his gang walked in. "Sam said you're free to go." He said staring at me. "Yeah I know he told me I'm just waiting for him to come tell me that I can leave." I replied staring at him back. "He's gone out on a mission with the other members of the gang I was told to stay here with you, you can wait for him to get back but it will be early morning then. So you're better off just leaving and I'll tell him that you have gone." The guy replied. "I don't want to I'll just wait I can stay awake for a really long period of time so I'll be fine, anyways I'm better off staying for an extra day." I said. "Suit yourself, would you like some food you probably haven't eaten in days." He asked me. "Names Aaron by the way." He said. "So who's Tony?" I asked. "Ah— you've been eavesdropping on our meeting have you?" Aaron said laughing. "Yeah I guess..." I replied. "It's ok, just hope you don't have too much info." He said. A lot of the guys who work for Sam gave been really caring for me; I don't think that Sam lets them talk or have girls over at the house except for parties. "Anyways,who's Tony?" I asked again. "He's Sam's right hand man, he more controls him then helps him with missions; surprised that he hasn't fired or killed him yet." Aaron said.

*time skip*

After I had eaten I went back up to my room, there where books but they where in Arabic and I didn't know the language so I couldn't read them. I hardly had nothing with me except for the necklace my mother gave me when I had left for the airport. I decided to just wait around for Sam, soon enough I fell asleep but only for three hours, by the time I woke up Sam was home so I went down the stairs to the sitting room and see if he was there. "Sam..." I said in a whisper. He turned around surprised to see that I was still there. "What are you still doing here, I said you could go home?" He said confused. I wasn't sure if you would let me straight away." I said embarrassed. I felt really bad and I wish I didn't go down and ask him.
"Go to your room I'll speak to you in the morning." He said he seemed quite annoyed but I just went back up to my room and slammed the door shut.

////////////////////////////////////////////

This is a bit on the shorter side but there's 2 more parts left!! 🥳 I might have to do another one just I case I don't finish the last part but I hope you liked this. Once I've finished this story I will go through and edit things and stuff but yeah. Hope you enjoy and have a merry Christmas if I don't post in time ♥️

Word count: 937