~ 3 ~

¸„.-•~¹°"ˆ˜¨ 𝒥𝒶𝒹𝑒'𝓈 𝒫𝑜𝓋 ¨˜ˆ"°¹~•-.„¸

Icy cold hands gripped my shoulders. I looked down, they were black, with some rings on their fingers. I tried to turn around, but I couldn't move. I felt my chest start to tighten, and my breathing became harder to maintain.

" You'll fit in nicely here " a dark voice said quietly, almost a whisper in my ear.

" What? Let me go! What do you mean fit in?" I yelled at the black handed man, I tried to struggle free again, but I was frozen like ice.

"Don't try to fight it, I'm stronger then you can imagine " he said tauntingly, I used all my strength but could barley force my hand into a fist.

Anger built up inside me, I could feel it take over my whole body. "Let me go you fucking freak! I'm not staying still for no one!"

His hands moved to my face. He covered my eyes  and eventually I appeared in the hotel room with III.

A dream, phew. I thought, as I sat up. III was sitting at the other side of the bed, looking at me. His mask was on, but he looked at me with worry in his eyes.

"You okay, love? You seem distressed?" He frowned and tilted his head as he spoke.

"Uh, yea just a bad dream that's all..." I couldn't focus on anything but the dream that still swelled in my mind.

"Wanna talk about it?, you were moving around alot, and speaking a little. What happened?"

I felt oddly comfort around III, but somthing overwhelmingly told me to tell him my dream. But I never told anyone my dreams. Alot of then would be very vivid, and some even came true, as I'd they predicted the future.

¸„.-•~¹°"ˆ˜¨ 𝒜/𝒩 ¨˜ˆ"°¹~•-.„¸

This whole thing about the predicting future dreams and shit is based of a true thing. I somtimes have very vivid dreams, and I know it sounds made up but I've had a couple that come true. It's usually like a couple months then a certain dream will come true. This has been happening for about 5 years now, and I don't know how to explain it, but it's probably the most true statement I've ever said.

¸„.-•~¹°"ˆ˜¨ 𝒥𝒶𝒹𝑒'𝓈 𝒫𝑜𝓋 ¨˜ˆ"°¹~•-.„¸

" Eh, it was nothing, just a dream" I say and shrugged my shoulders. I stand up and look in my bags for a change of cloths.

"I'll be in the kitchen, breakfast shouldn't be far" III says as he gets up and exits the room

I get changes into some comfy track pants and a Linkin park T-shirt. I put my hair in a messy bun and head out of the room, trying to push the dream out of My head.

But who was this man? Why couldn't I move? Where was I? What did he mean?

I went to the kitchen, and saw everyone there, even Vessel. But he was just wearing a normal jacket and shirt with some jeans on, but still had his mask. He was talking to II.

" Morning Sis, how'd ya sleep?" II said greeting me with a hug.

Vessel tilted his head at us, then looked down at his fingers as he lent against the table when I saw him glancing at us.

"Morning, I slept alright, what's for breakfast?" I tried to change the subject, not wanting to think about last night.

"Pancakes. IV's cooking them now" he sounded cheerful, not like last night. Some sleep may have let him cool down.