~ 21 ~

¸„.-•~¹°"ˆ˜¨ 𝒥𝒶𝒹𝑒'𝓈 𝒫𝑜𝓋 ¨˜ˆ"°¹~•-.„¸

I only remember crumbling into Vessels warm embrace as we sat on the bench, he admitted somethings that seemed to get caught in his throat, after a while when I calmed myself a little, I understood his decisions even though they broke me.

But if he was really doing it for the better of everyone, then if we couldn't be together then we can't be together. I'm not goanna cry cause it's over anymore, I'm goanna be happy it happened.

I don't really remember much after then, except while I opened my eyes I spotted an unfamiliar place, and after slight panic creeper it's way thought me, it clicked where I was when I spotted the box that the Dagger II had given to Me was.

I got up and realised it was I'm a different dress then I was last night. It was a dark reddish brown, Definity one you would wear as a night gown. I got into a black k dress that seemed comfy that sat in a chest of draws.

All the cloths were My size, it was odd, but them again both my brother and my... ex, boyfriend...? God that sounds weird. I'm just goanna say Vessel, no need to remember what we have lost.

I shook the feeling off, put my mattered hair up in a messy bun, strands of lose hair falling next to my face, I then Slipped on some shoes I made my way outside.

I was greeted by the shinning rays of golden sunlight that peaked through the canopy of leaves above me. i squinted my eyes momentarily, taking a moment to adjust to the sudden light outside in contrast to the warm, dim lights of the cabin.

as i took in the delicate surrounding and people that seemed unbothered by my appearance as they kept on their work, i started to trod down the gravely path that lead all around the camp, village, whatever it was.

i took in the area around me , Eger to memorise every part, if i was goanna be here for a while, may as well get us to it. i stared up to the sky above, birds flying past from tree to tree and leaves and flowers lightly falling from a breeze that swept through them. i took in a deep breath, taking in the fresh air that carried the faintest smell of sweet flowers.

i closed my eyes in the moment taking in every second, a deep sigh releasing with the exhale from my lungs. when i opened my eyes, a familiar figure seemed to be making their way towards me with purpose. i felt the corners of my mouth turn up to faint smile as i realised who they were.

"III? Is that you I see?" i asked half unsure, half playfully. If anyone what goanna have fun with me here, it was III. he looked up at me, i saw what i think was a smile under his mask as he tilted his head slightly.

"Good to see you're well, maybe a bit confused, which is expected" just as the others did, he spoke not directly, but through a telepathic way that i figured only i could here. i nodded and he looked at me, it seemed his mood changes slightly as if he remembered something in his piercing blue eyes seemed to hold a tang of guilt, and sorrow, he looked back up at me, taking a step closer.

he then reached for my hands as he held them in his. I felt as if a weight had been dropped on the both of us as the situation changed from a happy renunciation into a sorrow filled apology.

"I'm sorry, Jade... sorry that this has happened to you. I hope you understand that we tried to get you out of this -Vessel and your brother trying the most -But if Sleep wants something, there's no stopping him... we'll be by your side every step though" our gaze meeting eachothers and locking, he didn't make eye contact very often and neither did I. with my whole past being filled with nothing but negativity when it came to it. But i understood that this was for the sake of making the situation feel more serious, and his words seem important.

"Yea, I get that, there's nothing you can do though, and I won't hold anything against you guys, you don't deserve it." I feel sympathy pulse through me and my eyes clearly show the feeling of sadness as a cause of my current situation, but I'll take it as it comes and try to enjoy as much as I can.

i smiled faintly at him, a weak and subtle attempt at trying to brighten the mood, but he seemed to understand as i made out a faint smile that he returned back to me.

we began to walk as he took the lead. We made our way through the small village and he explained it to me as we passed by.

"All these cabins have different purposes. Some are just people's houses, but some are for thr community. This cabin is where you would go for cloths, and anything to do with fabrics, we make them here in Eden". He pointed to a large cabin that sat just on the otherside of the fountain, they truly were beautiful structures and each looked like time and effort were put into make each one.

"This one is for anything medical. Here in Eden you don't have much to worry about when it comes to injuries or anything like that, most heal up pretty quick  but we have this just incase anyways." From that I gathered that there was some form of healing that was intensified here, maybe it was only for smaller wounds.

"This here is where we store any food or other animal goods, the fire outside Is where everyone would get their meals from, but you can ask to get something to snack on from time to time as well" I felt my stomachs to begin to turn and grumble with hunger, it seemed I haven't eaten in a while and this sudden reminder has made me aware that I need to eat somthing. I'll eat soon, when III  is done touring me around.

"Here is probably the most important part of these couple cabins" he gestured to a larger building with some rune like patterns that I vagly remeber that were etched into the wood. There were alot of people gathered either coming in or out of the building.

"This is the main hall, we all get together and have fun basicly, and where we all get together in celebrations. There's some games people have in there, we chat to people, you can eat there, you'll make plenty of friends there, pretty welcoming people, you'll fit in fine, trust".

I nodded at his words and take a releiving breath before we continued to walk. We made our way on the trail, though the buildings seemed to thin out and there was a noticeable lack of people this way. Up a small hill, away from the main part of the village, was a building that looked different to the rest.

It was stone, an older looking building, it seemed to be covered in moss and vines, and there where large cracks in the walls. Though all together it was an astonishing building, with symmetrical designs cut into the pillars and runes that plagued the building bleding into its beauty.

It was tucked away in a dugout Cove in the side of a cliffac ethat had stairs leading the way into the entrance.

We made it to the entrance, though we didn't enter. I wondered why but also wondered if I would dread going inside or not. What awaited on the otherside of these ancinet walls?  Yet somthing in me felt the need to be closer, to drag myself inside its walls and know what is inside. Almos like a voice telling me to come in, commanding me that this is the right way

"This is the temple of Sleep, we only come here on days of celebrations, once a month when we give an Offering and have a meeting about a rundown of the month we have had, and if Sleep Calls for us. Otherwise the 4 Vessels will come here quiet often, especially Vessel. He spends alot of time in here talking- or shall I say arguing alot lately with the diety." He stated before flicking his gaze to wonder over the building ifront of us. Arguing? Why is Vessel arguing with the fucking God of Sleep? What the fuck is wrong with him? I guess he knows the diety better then I, but that still seems stupid. Even I know what he is capable of, and how much pain he can cause, though I doubt that is the extent of the damage he could inflict.

We heard a bell ring that snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked at III he was focusing out on the village where the sound came from

"Dinners up, come on, you need to eat someyhing" he said  then began to walk down the stairway towards the village.i always admired III's kindness, hisempatht and ability to read the room. He was always one you could trust for a helping hand and was eger to do his best. I followed him while I began to get buried in my head again, mindlessly following his footsteps.

So I got put in this random ass place, I'm not able to talk to the boys physically though they can though a telepathic way, and there's the fucker that almost killed me that they worship, and all these random people live here as well, and I don't think I'm ever goanna go home. What the acual fuck. Holy shit balls how is any of this happening and how haven't I lost my goddamn mind yet?