~ 6 ~

¸„.-•~¹°"ˆ˜¨ 𝒥𝒶𝒹𝑒'𝓈 𝒫𝑜𝓋 ¨˜ˆ"°¹~•-.„¸

I put my bags out near the front door next to everyone else bags, then went back down the hallway to II's room and knocked on the door.

"Come in" he said, when I opened the door I saw him packing away his electric drum kit.

"You alright there?" I ask mockingly. He just stared at me blank faces. He was clearly having trouble.

"I'll leave you too it " I laughed as I went to walk past. But as I walked towards the bed, I felt a sharp pain the the back of my knees and my legs crumble beneath me.

"JellyLeg!" II shouted as he bent over with his hands on his knees, stabilising himself from his laughing fit.

"Yea yea dumbass..." I shrug playfully and laughed.

Next thing I know we were rolling on the ground in laughter reminiscing of old memories when we were in school, JellyLegging each other and our friends. And how much fun we use to have.

He calmed down, and II stood up. He held his hand out to help me up. As I gripped his wrist I pulled him down next to me.

I start to laugh obnoxiously, and he punched me in the arm playfully.

"Okay, okay truce..." he huffed as we recovered from violently screaming out our vocal chords in laughter.

We got up, and I headed towards the bed. I picked up the guitar case that has Eerie in it, and started to Carry it to the door.

"I miss you sometimes..." II said. I felt regret and sadness in his words. I turned to him and pulled him into a hug

"Oh I miss you too baby brother, I'm glad I get to see you when I can", I pulled away from the hug, then grabbed some of the things for his drum kit.

"We've got a show to perform, and some memories to make. You coming with me?" I ask in a joyful tone, eager to lighten his mood.

(I'm sorry that was so cringe I'm goanna go dig myself a hole and cry now)

He didn't say anything, but nodded and picked up his things, following me out the hallway to the front door. All our stuff was gone

"Vessel and III must have taken it to the cars". He said as we checked the room to make sure we left nothing.

Then II opened the door. We left the room and headed to the car park. When we got there there were 3 black, ford trucks. They were monsters of cars. II clicked his keys and one of them flashed their lights.

"I don't remember you owning a beast?" I say surprised.

"I don't remember you asking" he said and put his stuff in the tray of the truck.

He turned to me and asked if I wanted to ride with him, or cram in the car with Vessel and III. I hoped in the car with II and we started to drive out the car park.

Another black truck came out infront of us. You couldn't mistake the hand hanging out the window giving II the finger. Vessel had such an attitude sometimes.

A third truck pulled out behind us. " whose in to at one" I ask as I look in the rear view mirrors.

"Some of our producers" II replied as he shifts the gears. "They follow us around, their also security.