Chapter 16

[A/N]: THE TIP OF MY TONGUE HURTS! MYAH! BUT this chapter is dedicated to KayleyUrquhart for making the beautiful fanart over in the multimedia! :D Isn't it cute?!

[Liam's P.O.V]

We finally left Dr. Shell's after Louis practically harassed the man into checking Harry over at least six times. As we stepped outside into the early spring sunlight and made our way to Louis' car, I examined the sloppy way Louis had parked his car by the front doors. It was if he had simply leaped from the moving vehicle before it had come to a complete stop, which was probably accurate.

Louis now had a small black case in his left hand, containing Harry's two EpiPens, and his right hand was entwined with Harry's. The older lad looked dead tired, so I attempted to get him to hand his keys over. It took some negotiating, but after I told him that if he sat in the back he would be closer to Harry, Harry made a happy sound and flung his arms around Louis. And Louis could never say no to Harry. I drove with Niall next to me in the passenger seat, and Harry and Louis snuggled in the back.

"Wear y-your sea bells," Harry told everyone.

I considered correcting him, but I was actually happy to hear his mispronunciation. It was silly to think, but I would have missed all his silly made up words that made sense to him, and all of his grammar errors. No doubt Louis was thinking the same thing, because he buckled himself up before turning and snuggling Harry closer, pressing his face into the boys curls. Niall turned around and offered the boy a smile, and Harry beamed back at him. Louis was leaning against the younger boy, his eyes drooping sleepily, "You alright there, Niall? You look like you're in pain."

Niall gave a sad chuckle, "Just feel bad s'all."

"Niall," Harry groaned. "It is not y-your fault!"

Niall reached back and patted Harry's knee, "But it kind of was... I'm sorry, Harry."

Harry sighed, "It is not!"

I took one hand off of the wheel to grab Niall's hand, turning his attention back in front of him instead of behind him where he argued with Harry. Niall looked sadly down at his feet, and I gave his hand a gentle squeeze of reassurance. In my rear view mirror, I could see Harry whispering something to Louis to make him crack a smile. Out of curiosity, I listened in closer on their conversation.

"Louis is not going to work today?" Harry asked.

"No, love, I'm not," Louis told him quietly.

"He is staying with Harry, then!" the boy exclaimed happily, nuzzling against Louis.

Louis chuckled, "Yep! I'm staying with my baby Kitten all day."

I fought back a laugh as Harry squirmed with excitement before patting at Louis' pockets, "H-Harry can play with Louis' phone?"

"Of course my Kitten can!" Louis gave a sleepy laugh, pulling his phone from his back pocket and unlocking it for Harry. "I'll get you to some games."

"And L-Louis will show Harry how to play?" Harry leaned his head onto Louis' shoulder.

"I think Louis needs some sleep, first," I gave the curly haired boy a fond smile through the mirror.

Harry gasped, and his ears sank into his hair as he reached to grab Louis' face in his hands, "L-Louis is tired? Why didn't he tell Harry? Go t-to sleep!"

Harry sat up taller, pulling at Louis until Louis' leaned against his chest. Louis laughed, but remained leaning on the younger boy, "I was just wanting to spend time with you!"

"No," Harry scolded. "Louis is needing to sleep."

Louis chuckled but fell silent, and nuzzled against Harry's belly to make him squirm and laugh. The whispering continued in the back, but I turned my attention to Niall. He still looked upset with himself, so I kissed his hand and then took his finger in between my lips in hopes of making him laugh, or maybe even make him crack some sort of sexual joke. My attempts were successful, and Niall gave a surprise bark of laughter.