Chapter 20

[A/N] :)

[Niall's P.O.V

It was obvious that the curly haired lad didn't want to be at my and Liam's flat, but once Louis had left he allowed me to drag him to the kitchen. We sat at the kitchen table while Liam made breakfast and I had Harry write down anything he thought of on a piece of paper. The younger boy sat cross legged in the chair, tapping the pencil he held against his chin as he thought.

"Um..." he looked up at the attractive piece of man making pancakes. "Liam? How is jelly beans spelled?"

I chuckled, trying to peer at the boy's paper as Liam spelled jelly beans out slowly for him. No doubt whatever Harry was writing was about Louis. That's all Harry ever wrote about in lessons with Liam. Harry was obsessed with Louis. I couldn't blame him, however. Just the sound of Liam's voice made my heart race faster and my tail start wagging.

Harry's hand continued to scrawl clumsily across the page, and then he carefully folded up the paper before he stuffed it carefully into the pocket of his sweats. Frowning, I tried to reach for the paper without the boy noticing.

Harry pulled away, "No..."

"Just let me see what you wrote!" I protested.

"It is a secret!" Harry said firmly, pushing my hands away. "Niall can see after Harry's Louis does."

"Aha!" I pointed at the boy. "I knew you were writing about Louis! Because Louis is all you ever write about... and talk about... and probably think about. What are you thinking about right now?"

"How a-annoying Niall can be," Harry smirked, and I leaned back, surprised at the boy's sass. "Harry is kidding."

Liam laughed, carrying over two plates to us. I poked my lips out to Liam for a kiss before starting to stuff pancakes into my mouth. Harry was carefully picking at his pancakes, and I poked him in the leg with my foot.

"Why aren't you eating much?" I asked around my mouthful of food.

Harry shrugged, "Harry is eating normally..."

Liam joined us at the table, "Not all of us eat like you do, Nialler."

"What are you saying?" I pouted as Harry giggled.

"I'm just saying we all don't shove the food in our mouths as fast as we can," Liam chuckled, leaning in attempts to kiss my cheek.

I squirmed away, crossing my arms, "You have a different attitude when I'm doing the same thing with your co-"

"Copy! Copy of... that copy of that book that I don't like?" Liam tried.

Harry looked confused, "Niall eats... books?"

"All the time," I made eye contact with Liam. "I love Liam's books. Very thick... long."

"Okay!" Liam hopped up from the table. "I'm gonna get some milk, I bet Harry would like some milk."

"Yes please!" Harry gasped.

I stuffed another bite of pancake into my mouth before jumping up to follow Liam. I reached around him for the glass of milk he was pouring for Harry, wrapping my other hand around his waist and purposely groping his crotch, "Oh, sorry."

"Niall," Liam huffed.

"That's Prince Nialler to you!" I beamed, kissing his cheek before taking Harry his milk.

Liam sighed, bringing my and his milk over as well. After breakfast I attempted to talk Harry into showing me the piece of paper he had in his pocket, but he simply sat at the table with his knees pulled to his chest, his arms resting atop his knees, and half of his face buried happily into his sleeves.