Chapter 25

[A/N]: Hey guys! I've been a slacker in a sense. I mean... I've been busy, but I dunno I feel like I should have updated sooner so sorry about that. After Thursday though... I'll be done with senior projects. Which means... UPDATES ALL THE FREAKING TIME NOT EVEN KIDDING ILL PRACTICALLY BE A FREE WOMAN IT'LL BE FANTASTIC AND I'M SO PREPARED FOR IT. DEDICATED TO AUTHENTICITY9812 FOR THE ADORABLE PIC IN HE MULTIMEDIA!

[Louis' P.O.V]

I kept Harry cuddled close to me while we waited for Niall, pretending like I was doing it because he needed to rest. My reason was true, but I was also so incredibly glad to be holding him again that I wasn't quite ready to let go of him, much less let him walk more that five feet away from me. I hadn't known of his whereabouts for nearly a day, and I'd nearly gone mad with the thought of losing my Kitten. But he was safe, and most of my thanks for that went to Dr. Shell.

At some point in time, Dr. Shell informed us that the guys he worked for had went to Ella's house and found her brother. He hadn't exactly said what happened to him, but then they picked up Ella out of his trunk and took her away where she couldn't bother anyone ever again. I wasn't sure where that was, but I wasn't planning on getting involved with Dr. Shell's ways so long as my Kitten and Nialler were safe.

Once Niall had been stitched up, Dr. Shell gave Harry and I another case with two more EpiPens inside, checked Harry over since he'd been feeling sickly, and then sent us on our way. The newly engaged couple sat up front, Maisy happily licking at their entwined hands, while I kept a sleepy Harry tucked against my side.

"Sea bells," Harry reminded everyone groggily, and then he sadly stroked my cast.

"You rest, baby," I told him softly, pressing a kiss to his temple. "We'll wear our seat belts."

When Liam dropped us off at our flat it was nearly 11PM. I carried Harry inside quietly in hopes that we wouldn't get attacked. However, we were swarmed the second we stepped through the door. Everyone wanted to hug both Harry and me, and Harry was grinning and reaching out in attempts to pat their heads.

"Louis," my mum scolded. "You're going to hurt your arm dear, put the boy on the couch or something. Hello, Harry my love, it's great to see that you're alright, how are you feeling?"

"I-I am good," Harry told all of them as I carefully carried him to our room.

"Okay you all," I told them. "Harry can talk more tomorrow."

"At least let us say goodnight!" Phoebe, who probably should have been asleep already, pleaded.

Harry tapped at me hopefully, so I nodded and gently set the younger boy on his feet. He dropped down to Daisy and Phoebe's level to give them a large hug, then he hugged Felicity, and then stopped shyly in front of Lottie, "I-I know that you probably do not like... m-me.... much. Since... you cannot tell y-your friends? But-"

Lottie flung her arms around Harry's waist, pressing her face into Harry's chest since he was so much taller. Harry gently hugged her back, and Lottie pulled back to smile at him, "I like you, Harry. You're a nice guy, and you're kind of freaking cool. You have cat ears. Plus, my brother kind of loves you a lot, so I guess that means I do, too. You better become my brother-in-law someday."

Harry grinned largely, "I-I love Louis, too! I-I do not know what a brother... in the law... is? But I-I will be yours if you want!"

Lottie laughed, "Yes. I definitely like you."

Harry hugged my mum next, and my mother planted a kiss on his cheek before she gushed about how glad she was that he was back safely. All the while I hugged my siblings goodnight and apologised about my previous behavior. They told me I had no need to apologise, and then I ushered Harry gently into our room.