Chapter 27

[A/N]: This chapter is dedicated toooo grungeflower for drawing the adorable picture in the multimedia! YAAAAY!

[Louis' P.O.V]

There were gentle fingers stroking my cheekbones as kisses were pressed all over my face. I allowed my eyes to flutter open, being greeted with a pleased looking Harry. My good arm reached up to pull the boy over and onto my chest so I could snuggle him properly, and my actions brought a startled squeak from the younger boy.

"Do not hurt your arm!" he attempted to adjust himself, squirming around until I wrapped both my good arm and injured arm around him, squeezing him tightly.

"Good morning, baby," I hummed.

"It is afternoon," he announced.

"Ah," I nuzzled my face into his hair. "I take it you've been up all ready? You're in a t-shirt and sweats now..."

"Phoebe wanted m-me to see her pancakes," he nodded. "But I-I did not eat. Just fed Lucy... and I waited for you!"

"Kitten you didn't have to wait for me you silly goose!" I chuckled.

"Goose?" Harry gave me a look of disbelief. "I-I am not part goose! Cat, Louis!"

"Oh, lovely," I crooned. "You have to be the sweetest person I have ever met."

Harry pushed himself up so that his arms rested on either side of me, moving his leg so that his ankle brushed my toes, "Tiny... Louis is tiny."

"Oh no," I protested, rolling us gently so that I was on top. "You're just tall."

Harry burst into giggles as a peppered his face with kisses, and then Lottie walked into the room, "Whoa, okay!"

"Calm down, Lottie," I pulled away from Harry to roll my eyes. "We're clothed."

"Are you planning on sleeping the day away?" Lottie huffed. "Get up! People are here to see you. Some guy with tattoos and then a ginger."

"Zayn and Chris," I laughed.

"Just put clothes on and come to the living room," Lottie sighed.

I pushed myself off of Harry, laughing as he followed me and clung to me with his arms around my waist, "Still your baby Kitten. I-I am taller... but I am still your baby Kitten?"

"Of course," I told him fondly as I pulled out the clothes I wanted. "You'll always be my Kitten, baby."

Harry squeaked happily, but released me so I could pull my clothes on. He helped me with my shirt since I had difficulties getting my cast through the sleeve, and then he bounded from the room to find Chris. I trailed after him, finding him in the living room with Phoebe and Daisy on each of his legs. A large air mattress was on the floor where some of my family and slept. Zayn and Chris sat close to one another on the couch, nonchalantly holding hands. I raised my eyebrows, "Zayn... Chris."

"Hiya, Lou!" Chris beamed, and Zayn waved.

"Oh, Louis, you're up," my mother walked from the kitchen. "The girls and I are going to run to the store to get you and Harry groceries."

"No mum, it's fine, that's alright," I shook my head, sitting in the recliner. Harry scurried over to join me as Daisy and Phoebe leaped up to go with my mum.

"No, I don't get to buy you things as much anymore, let me do this for you," she insisted. "Besides, if these two here can buy you a new car the least I can do is buy groceries."

"Buy me a car?" my eyes widened, and I looked to Zayn and Chris in disbelief. "You didn't..."

Zayn pointed to Chris instantly, and Chris gave me a smug grin, "I did, and it's already completely paid for so you can't take it back to the dealer."