15. Relations

Dacian was looking on with shock at his sister kissing Stanley Alistaire. He was gasping "Dani..."

Stanley had closed his eyes and taking in the best moments of his life. His Dani was kissing him. His Dani. The only ray of hope in his life was there and she was kissing him. His heart was jumping with joy.

Dani stopped kissing Stanley and took steps back "What have I done? I shouldn't have done this... Sorry...." She bit her lip and then walked away.

Stanley ran after her and blocked her path as she was trying to reach the exit. Stanley said "Dani... Dont walk away... Please...  I love you... This kiss from you was the best moment in my life.... I need you in my life... I cant believe you just kissed me..."

Dacian said "Me neither Stanley.... I cant believe my sister just kissed you."

Dani said quickly "I have to go... I need to think." She tried to side step Stanley but he was not budging..." Dani sighed and rubbed her forehead "Stanley... I cant get my head around this... We shouldn't be doing this... Why are you here Stanley?... I want to make help my family... I want to help Dacian... You being around me distracts me... The McReynolds will be no more if we make the wrong decisions... Please leave or let me leave this room..."

Stanley said "Dani... Why do you push me away? Why cant you let me stand by you... . I can help you... Let me help you and your family... Your brother cant go ahead with his dealings... I have information about what needs to be done to save your family... I can help you fix your family's problems... But you need to let me.... Let me stand by you Dani... I want to stand by you as your boyfriend..."

Dacian approached Stanley and Dani slowly  "Have you been drinking anything you shouldn't have been Stanley? Are you insane? You think my baby sister would ever accept you as her boyfriend? You are like your family. You have Alistaire blood. You have no heart..."

Stanley said to Dacian "Thats it... I am done with your insults... I will teach you a lesson..." As he was about to walk to Dacian, he stopped in his tracks, As Dani's warm hand grab hold of his hand. "Stanley... Please..."

Stanley turned to look at Dani. 

Dani was staring at Stanley looking into his eyes deeply "Stanley... You will kill Dacian if you try to teach him a lesson. He is in no shape to fight you after his medical treatment... Please focus on what I say to you... You need to look at the bigger picture.... I know you want to help... But maybe Dacian and I need to do this alone by ourselves... We cant drag anyone else into this mess..."

Stanley looked at Dani. He took a deep breath "Dani... Put everything that is going on in your life aside and just focus on us right now in this moment.... I need to know what you feel about me.... Dani....Its very important to know where I am standing... Your kiss says you havent given up on our relationship and you accept me around you.... But I need to know what's in your heart and need to hear it in words..."

Dani said "Stanley... Now is not the time to talk about our relationship... I left to focus on my family... The McReynolds..."

Stanley said "I know... But I need to know how you feel..."

Dani asked "What do you want to know? What do you want me to say to you?"

Stanley took a deep breath "Dani.... Your brother says I have no heart... But I love you Dani. I love you more than anything.... I do have a heart that beats for you..."

Dani closed here eyes "Stop... Stanley... I do love you... I really do... And I would love to be your girlfriend..."

Stanley's heart warmed up at her confession.