make something new

- Courtney's POV -
I woke up both with a rage and confused.
I decided to take a quick cold shower and get dressed. The soap was vanilla bean, one of my favorite scents and everyone always complimented me on how good I smelled. I got out of the shower and wore a short cargo skirt and a pink align tank. I blow dried and curled my hair and put a few pink butterfly clips. I looked at my wrist then put on my pandora bracelet and my butterfly necklace. It was surprisingly going to be hot today. The weather is really unpredictable. For my shoes I put on pink corduroy dunks and did the rest of my morning routine. My makeup was simple but I added pink glittery eyeshadow on my outer corner of my eye to add a little sparkle.

I checked my phone to get a text from my mom.
"Still wont be here. I'll make it up to you! How was your first day?" To be honest, I don't even feel like responding. I walked to school and as soon as I was at school I went to Heather. Someone needs to know my secret. I had to tell someone, it didn't matter who.

"Heather!" I said
"Courtney! You.. look good today" she said
"Yeah thanks but.. can I tell you something?" I asked.
"Yeah. Wanna go in private?" She asked
I nodded.
She took time to the girls locker room and said,
"Well spill!"
"I think.. I think I like Gwen's boyfriend" I said.
"Duncan? You can't be serious." She said
"Please don't say anything.." I said
"I wont but honestly.. if I have to be honest.. I've always hated Gwen. I never really liked her." She admitted.
"What does Duncan see in her that I don't have? This is so complicated!" I said.
"Don't worry. Duncan and Gwen are kind of on some hard terms so maybe if your on his side.. he will choose you!" She said
"Wow Heather.. thanks for the advice!" I said, happily leaving.

As soon as I left the first thing I saw was Gwen and Duncan making out near the lockers. Did I even really have a chance?

Homeroom and Period one was pretty boring. We learned about advanced literature analysis yadayadayada.. I understood all of it, it was pretty easy.

Second period government and politics we talked about our position in the government and what we could do to take part.

Third period arrived and we had a experiment in the lab dealing with chemicals. I know, they're cruel giving us a lab on the second day of school. Anyways, chemicals spilled and I helped clean. I asked to use the bathroom to use my phone for a bit.

I was walking down the hall near the janitors closet when I heard something. I looked around to see what it was and I think someone was banging on the janitors door, but I couldn't really hear since the door and the walls are thick. I opened the door to see..
"Duncan?"
"NO DONT CLOSE THE-" he said as the janitors door was closing.
"It locks from the inside.." he said.
"Well what do we do now other than wait for the janitor to open this door?" I asked
"..the janitors out today" he replied.
"..how'd you even get stuck here?" I asked.
"Long story" he said.
"Let's bang on the door maybe someone might hear us?" I said.
"The walls are too thick. I'm surprised you even heard me " he replied.
"It's worth a shot" I said.
"I guess" he shrugged.
"What if somebody opens the door and think that we.. you know." I said.
"Is that really a bad thing?" He said, smirking.
"N- Yes! You have a girlfriend.." I said.
"You were about so say no?" He said, leaning closer to me.
I thought for a minute, then shrugged.
He kissed me, and I kissed him back. Somehow that made me remember I had my phone and I could just call someone to get us out but.. Was it bad that I was kind of enjoying this..?
His veiny hands grasping my waist as we were making out, and grabbing his shirt and touching his rock hard abs (no I'm not being dramatic..).
Moving on.. we kept kissing passionately, then he kissed and sucked my neck. Kissing him still, one of his hands lifting my jaw while the other hand was running up my thigh.
This is wrong. Gwen is my friend.. I can't do this to her.. but if it was wrong why did it feel so right? We somehow made out for another 30 minutes, him gently grabbing my neck in a choking way and we made out until we couldn't breathe.
Catching my breath, he talked to me.
"You're a really good kisser, you know that right?" He said
"Yeah yeah whatever but I'm still confused on how we are getting out of here" I replied, looking around.
"You'll find a way" he said, grabbing my waist. I heard a key sound and looked on the floor.. there it was.
"You didn't like.. set this up, did you?" I asked, suspiciously.
"I'm not that evil" he said, laughing.
"Whatever I'm going to find my class now, yeah?" I said, picking up the keys.
"Also you need to do something about Gwen" I said
"Yeah yeah I'll figure something out. I was planning on dumping her anyway she acts like a total douche" he said.
"Well.. great. So to PE?" I asked
The bell rung.
"To PE, princess" he said, kissing me one last time before heading to PE with me.
I got changed and wore a lulu white align tank with white adidas shorts. I put my hair in 2 French braids that led to a ponytail and reapplied my lip gloss.
I walked out to the gym and Duncan winked at me.
I smiled to myself.

Another casual game. Don't let your feelings for your friends crazily hot boyfriend get in the way.

We played dodgeball, and it's safe to say my team won big time. After, everyone went to the locker rooms to change except me and him.
I grabbed my book off the bleachers and was reading while walking to the locker room when someone took my book.
"Hey give it back!" I said.
"You'd have to catch me first!" He said.
Just then, I pinned him to the ground and got my book, being totally unaware that I was straddling him on the ground.