✤ before party ✤

- Courtney's POV -

I walked into my room, throwing around clothes trying to find the perfect senior party outfit.
I decided to go with the "short and tight" kind of look probably with a little makeup.

I took out a short silky mint green dress. I don't typically wear mint green, but the dress was cute and calling me, so.. I wore it. I topped it off with white high heels, a silvery green necklace, and a few rings. To top it off, I put a artificial flower in my hair and sprayed myself in my favorite body spray (not perfume, body spray.. there's a difference).

I hear a buzz from my phone.

Duncan Donuts
Be there in 15

I quickly did my makeup, not anything too much also not anything too less. I finished up and heard a beep outside.

(Fast forward to in the car)

I closes the door and pulled up the mirror to look at myself, then turned to look at him.
"You gonna drive or.." I said, turning the ac on
"Oh yeah whatever" he replied, then turning away from me to drive.

A few minutes in he got a text and looked at his phone.
"You know it's bad to text and drive.." I stated.
"Womp womp. " he said, chuckling.
I rolled my eyes and then looked at his phone. It was a text from Gwen. It really had me thinking this was a sick prank.. but anyway we arrived and I had hopped out the car.

A/N
This chapter was BORINGGGGG but it was kind of like a bridge to the next chapter since they're going to be playing party games and drinking and stuff bc I love that stuff and I was thinking you would too 😭. Leave suggestions of what you want to see at the party in the comments!!
(3 votes for next chapter bc im so very evil)