mistakes

- Courtney's POV -

New Year's Eve and Heather once again dragged me to another one of her idiotic parties.
I looked around for Heather because I was clearly a bit tipsy from the weird drinks she had.
I somewhat spotted her and stumbled her way while she was in a deep makeout session with Alejandro.
I left them alone to find Bridgette, or at least I think it was her.
"You want something to drink?" Bridgette asked me, not knowing I already had a bunch of drinks I in fact didn't want.
"No.. I don't do.. drinks." I said, trying to gain my balance due to my dizziness.
I got water and gulped it down, looking for Duncan.

- Gwen's POV -
This is what she deserved.
Nobody steals my boyfriend, especially when I was friendly to her.
"Drink some more" I urged him.
"That's a lot..." He said
"We're friends right?" I asked.
He shrugged and drank it.
"So... how do you feel?" I questioned.
"Weird..?" He replied.
"Maybe you feel weird because you don't have me in your life anymore" I said, then pulling him in for a kiss.
"No stop.." he said, but I didn't care. This is just payback.
"Why should I" I replied, running my finger down his torso.
"I have a girlfriend"

I know this seems wrong, but honestly she did it to me first. I used to have no problem with her until she hit on my ex.
I'm not in the wrong at all.

- Time skip -

I kissed him and the door opened and guess who it was. The one and only.

"HOW COULD YOU?" She yelled.
I giggled a bit.
As for Duncan, his response kind of shocked me.
He rolled his eyes, obviously not caring for her response before saying, "Yeah, well, you know how it is. Sometimes people make mistakes."
Like WOAH? Then he shrugged like it was nothing!
"MISTAKE?" she yelled. "Getting with you was a mistake. I wish I never even fucking met you." Courtney added.
"Harsh" I spoke before he said, "Hey, it's your loss, not mine." He said, I high fived him.
"You're unbelievable!" Courtney snapped, "And crazy. I hate you." She added before turning to me.
"And as for you? FUCK YOU." She snapped, except I said "Cry about it".
"What the fuck is your problem?" She muttered.
"You're the one who keeps screwing everything up" I replied.
"Okay bitch then maybe it's none of your fucking business? You and your stupid acquaintance are fucking brainwashed. You're seriously messed up in the fucking head. To think I trusted you after all this fucking time? BULLSHIT." Courtney yelled.
"Well, you shouldn't have trusted me if you didn't want to know the truth bitch." I said, then turned my back on her and she exited the room.
She huffed, crossing her arms defensively. "Fine, don't tell me anything then. But don't act surprised when he treats you like fucking shit."

Who does she think she is? Cause she's not me.

"Yeah okay psycho. He hasn't been treating me any worse than he treats you," I practically hissed, taking a step closer to her.

She slapped my face. "Fine, but keep my name out of your mouth or else I will fucking come for you."
"You wouldn't dare," I said, basically balling my fists but before we could escalate the situation forward, Duncan stepped in between us, gently pushing me back.
"Calm down guys, there's enough of me to go around" he grinned.

She looked at them both. "You're a bitch, you know that right? Both of you are bitches. I should of listened to the people who told not to fucking date you. Just remember, by the way, the way you sold me for parts is determining that we are NEVER getting back together again. I don't want to see either of you again." she replied coldly, exiting the room before we even got a chance to speak.

I couldn't care less honestly. She deserved it.

- Heather's POV -

"What's that sound?" I asked.
"Not sure, but I won't let it ruin our perfect night mi amor." Alejandro whispered.
I grunted and rolled my eyes before smiling at him. Not that I like him or anything. Even though we are dating... Anyway!
"Did you see Bridgette?" I asked.
"Why would I need to look at Bridgette when the love of my life is right in front of me?" He twinkled.
"I- Okay. Whatever." I replied.
We were going in for another kiss when Courtney tapped me on the shoulder.
It was obvious the girl was crying, I don't know why.
"What happened to you?" I said, tapping the mascara off her face.
She whispered something I couldn't hear.
"Speak up" I told her.
I heard a little whisper.
"He cheated on me" she whispered.
"I'm literally going to stab him in the balls" I said, rolling my eyes.
"In my opinion, you should've expected this." I told her.
"I know, I'm dumb. Can you just drive me home?" She asked.
I sighed.
"Yeah sure come on." I said, before leaving my own party.
I saw Bridgette on my way out and told her to come comfort her in the car. She seems to be good at that kind for stuff.
All four of us got in the car, me and Alejandro sitting in the front while Courtney and surfer girl sat in the back.
We drove in silence and Alejandro put his hand on my thigh while driving.
"Can I still fuck you later" He asked me except I slapped his shoulder and pointed to the two girls in the back with my thumb.
"Shut up" I whispered.
"Still waiting for an answer" He squeezed my thigh.
I rolled my eyes and nodded.

- Time skip -

We dropped Courtney off as I talked to surfer girl.
"He really cheated on her?" She asked.
"No she's faking." I said sarcastically, although it made me realize that I'm starting to sound like that miserably gay sarcastic kid. I think his name was Noah or something. "Of course he did." I added.
"I think I'm going to stay with her. She needs someone right now" Bridgette said.
"Fine by me. Tell her to call me?" I said, she nodded.
It was silent and we headed back to the party.

- Bridgette's POV -

I walked in after Court.
"You okay?" I asked.
"No" she said, grabbing a big tub of sherbet.
I listened to her rant about their conversation and felt so bad.
"It's okay" I said, rubbing her back.
I checked my phone.
"Let's not start the new year worrying about a boy" I said, softly smiling.
"Men suck" I added as I turned on the tv to watch  a rom com.
We had a blast and before we knew it, it was new years.
"Happy new years, Courtney!" I said, hugging her.
"Happy new years" she hugged back, smiling.

- a/n -
BRO THAT WAS A LOT.
i hope you guys saw this coming because it was going to happen eventually ⁉️
but yeah leave suggestions!
Bridgette and Courtney's friendship >>>
first time writing in heathers pov how are we liking itt? its weird for me because i literally only write in courtneys pov and SOMETIMES duncans... but yeah.
hated Gwen yesterday, hated Gwen today, and will DEFINITELY hate her tomorrow!
I loved Bridgette in this!!!
used vampire as the song choice because I think it fits this perfectlyy
bye guys!
1201 words