mistletoe

courtneyxoxo ...

the snow has now fallen down outside

the snow has now fallen down outside.. and everything out there has turned white ❄️
� 🤍💬✉️
liked by duncnotpunk and 20,000 others..

lalalindsay - your hair looks lighter than usual catherine!
courtneyxoxo - temporary dye!!

-view all comments-

- Courtney's POV -
"Do I have to.." I grumbled, looking at the vehicle.
"Deal with it" he smirked.
"I HATE dealing with it." I snapped back, getting on the vehicle.
He reeks of cigarettes in the worst way possible.

Minutes later we arrived. I fixed my hair from the helmet hair and adjusted my skirt.
As we enter the party, the atmosphere is initially festive and cheerful. Lights twinkle around us, the scent of pine and gingerbread waft through the air, and laughter fills the room. The room was decorated with Christmas lights and tinsel, but it seemed to be more of an afterthought than the focus.

"I've always had a thing for you. Maybe tonight, we could explore that a little?" His eyes bore into mine.
I didn't say anything, I just stared at him. What was I going to say?
"Well?" he prodded impatiently, his gaze scorching over her body. "What do you say? Interested?" He added.
"You're horrible" I joked... (it wasn't a joke to me) .
"I know I am," he agreed.

"So I was wondering," he continued, his voice taking on a more serious tone. "If there was something you wanted to talk about. You seem a bit...off lately." Duncan paused, studying my expression.
"Nothing.." I said, shrugging it off.
"Look," he sighed, running a hand through his hair. "I know I've been a bit of an ass lately. But I'm willing to work on us, if you are." His eyes bored into mine, searching for any sign of softening.
"What you said kind of hurt me" I said, barely above a whisper.
His expression softened, and he reached out to pull me closer. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. I just want you to know the kind of guy I am." He replied.
I nodded.
You're everything to me," he had whispered, pulling away slightly. "I don't know what I'd do without you."
So let's make things right," he had suggested, his hand slipping around my waist. "Let's forget about all the stupid stuff we've been arguing about and just enjoy each other's company tonight,"
He was somewhat right, I did want to make things right, I just do not get why he was being so complicated.
"I like you," he murmured, pulling me closer. "Can we start over fresh? Please?" he added.
"Okay.." I shrugged back, unsure but a little happy things weren't the way it was.
"Good," he said, smiling widely. "Now let's go have some fun at this party, huh?" He took my hand in his and led me into the party, our laughter echoing through the room.
Meanwhile, I couldn't really help but notice the way people's eyes followed him around the room. Despite his past, there was something about him that drew people in. I found myself enjoying the attention I received when I was with him, even if it was just for the night.
"I know I'm not perfect," he continued, his eyes never leaving mine. "But I promise you, I'll do whatever it takes to make this work between us. You're worth it." He said.