Dumb - Drabble

Warning: 18+!! Pet name (Angel and dumb baby), P in V, chocking, unprotected smex (Remember to wrap it before you tap it), cockwarming, fluff.

"That's it Angel... Taking me so well." He gently kissed the shell of your ear. A gesture so contradictory to what he was doing with his cock. He was thrusting inside your pussy in a sheer force that made you jelly all over.

Your nails were clawing at his muscular back, leaving deep red marks on his skin that you were sure would stay there for a week, but you didn't care one bit. The way his cock felt inside you was too good. Almost too good to be true.

You tried to say his name, to tell him to not stop but all you could do was part your lips and let a loud moan come out. Bucky left the crook of your neck to look at your face. The sight made him chuckle. "Look at you." He kissed your lips. "Did I made you dumb? Have you become my dumb baby?" He asked fully knowing you couldn't respond. You nodded while your eyes rolled as you felt his cock brush your cervix.

You yelp when you feel his metal arm around your neck, squeezing your airway lightly. "I asked a question, dumb baby. I expect you to answer." You couldn't and he knew too, he just loved that he could make you feel that way.

In his eyes, you were the most beautiful person. You were the only person that accepted him fully.

To accept him and his dark past.

That's why he made it his personal mission to make you feel cherished, wanted, loved.

"I love you, Angel." He kissed your sweat covered cheek and groaned when he felt you squeeze your wall against his cock. "You feel so goo- Fuck- you're literally milking my cock, Angel."

You closed your eyes. You were feeling too much. His cock going in and out of you, the pleasure coursing through your veins, his hand around your neck... his love. You twisted in the sheet. "Buck, I-I'm gonna cum..."

You gripped the linen, your knuckles turning white. Bucky kissed your lips. "Let go for me, Angel." His hand that was around your beautiful neck fell down to your waist so he could go faster. "Let me feel you gush around my cock." He lifted your hips so the tip of his cock would always brush against your sensitive little spot.

Your head was thrown back when you felt that knot in your belly finally break, making you cum hard and clench around his massive cock. Bucky let out a loud groan and filled your womb with his cum. He rolled his hips a little to let it all out before collapsing on you.

You let out a content sigh and wrap your arms around your lover's neck. You kissed his sweaty forehead as your finger played with his hair. His hand left your hips to go down your body to settle on the back of your thighs. You screamed a little when he moved so he would be on his back and you on top of him, his cock still deep inside of you.

You whimpered when you felt a little bit of his cum slide down your thigh. You smiled at the man in front of you. He always looked so beautiful after sex, he looked at peace.

With his eyes still closed, he smiled at his angel and moved his hand on your back to bring you closer to him. He kissed your forehead. You both didn't say anything, because there was no need. That was part of the ritual after sex. Instead of talking, you would both express your love for eachother through touch.

You laid your head on his chest, to hear his heartbeat and your hand just touching him wherever you could. Him, he was content with his finger going up and down your spine and his chin on the top of your head.

You hummed. "I love you, Bucky Barnes."

You gasp when you feel him get harder again inside of you. "Bucky! You insatiable man! I can't go for a fifth round!"

He laughed, he placed both of his hands on your check, the contrast between cold and warm making you shiver. "I love you more, Angel." And you both fell asleep in each other's arms.

And with his cock still inside you.