Look - Drabble

Warnings: Smut(Mirror sex, mention of oral on men, little bit exhibitionist, rough sex, dirty talk, praise kink, degradation kink, lill breeding kink), pet name, fluff.

"Look at you..." Bucky grunted as he hammered his heavy cock inside your warmth. The both of you just came back from a small mission and were still pent up with adrenaline and anxiety.

That's how you have found yourself in this position. You and Bucky in the training room, his chest to your back as he guided your hips up and down his cock.

It wasn't supposed to happen. You both came here to spare and train to relax, but with a few heated stares here and there and small touches that made your body tingle all over, you were a goner. It didn't take you a lot of convincing to get where you were right now.

He just had to taggle you down and just breathe down your neck before you wrapped your arms and legs around him and kiss him with all you had. Bucky probably didn't know it, but he had a lot of power over the way your body reacted. Just thinking about his muscular arms, those killer thighs of his, literally, and those piercing eyes. He was just... perfect.

"I said... Look at you."Bucky grabbed your jaw and pulled your head up, forcefully making you look at the both of them in the mirror of the gym. He forcefully lifted his hips, forcing his cock deeper inside of you. "That's it. Look at you. Taking my cock like a good slut." He placed his head on your shoulder and kissed your jaw. "My little slut."

"Buc–" You screamed when he placed two fingers on your little pearl, rubbing it at the same time his cock was going in and out of you. "That's right, scream for me. Let everyone know in the compound who's making you feel good." He kissed your ear. "You're dripping, Angel. What a messy little slut."

All this was too much for you. You could feel pleasure burning through your veins. With all the mirrors, it was easy for you to see everything that was going on. You're slick dripping down his cock into the mat. His cock... You could look at it all the time. It was so pretty, so big and so large. Just looking at it, you licked your lips thinking of sucking him off.

What you failed to notice while looking at his dick, was the look Bucky was giving you. Adoration was plastered all across his face. His mouth was probably spewing a lot of dirty things, but his eyes showed all the adoration and love he had for you.

You didn't know it, but he was infatuated with you.

He loved you with all of his being. Just your smile can make his day. Your laugh was his favorite song. Everything about you screamed 'perfect' in his mind. You were perfect and he was gonna show it to you.

"You're tight like a vice on my cock, Angel." He groaned. "Are gonna cum? Cum on my dick like the good little whore you are to me." You were, you really were. You could feel it deep inside of you, just waiting to snap, but you needed more.

"Bucky– please. More." He grunted and went faster, making you scream. His tip was always touching your cervix and the ridge of his cock always brushing against your sensitive spot. You were a mess on top of him. You could barely move or speak. Your mouth was open but no sound came out.

"Cum, Angel. Be a good little girl for me and cum and I'll fill you up with mines. I'll make a mess of your pussy and watch it drip down your hole." That did it for you.

"Bucky!" You spasmed on top of him as you came, your head thrown back and back arching.

Bucky looked at the mirror, in awe of how you looked right now. You face full of bliss, your body covered in sweet from the sex. "Fuck, you are so beautiful." He pushed his hips inside of you once more, all the way in before he groaned out his release. His cum painting your walls, silently claiming you. He released everything he had in him before collapsing his head on your nape.

"That was amazing." You said in between breaths. "I don't think I've ever felt this relaxed in my life." You both laugh.

"Me too, Angel. Me too." You winced when he slowly pulled out of you. "Now, get on your back. I wanna watch my cum ooze out of your pussy." You blushed. "Look at you being shy when just a second ago, you were begging for this cock." You pulled yourself on your back and pulled your knee up, exposing your puffy lips and stuffed hole to him.

You moaned when he pushed two fingers inside of you. "Can let it go to waste..."

"Oh come on, you two!" Someone said at the entrance of the gym.

Bucky smiled at you while you were trying to cover yourself up as much as you could. "Sorry, Steve!" The man mumbled under his breath and left the room.

Bucky leaned over your body and sweetly kissed your lips. "Round two in my room?"

"Hell yeah."