Video Tape - One-Shot

Warning: Angst!! Like it's just that. Small mention od smex, but extremely small. Little bit mention of pregnancy, lill bit of fluff, happy ending.

The sun shining through the window of your apartment is what woke you up. You yawned and winced, your head hurts so much. It almost felt like something was eating the inside of your brain. It hurt so badly.

You tried to lift your hand to soothe the headache by rubbing your temple, but you froze when you realised you couldn't. The reason was because a strangers arm had you trap against his warm body.

You started to panic. Who was that person? They couldn't be a one night stand because you remember vividly what you did the night before.You froze in their embrace when you felt them move. The man's head was now directly behind your neck and you could feel his breath against your skin.

You looked around and started to breathe fast when you noticed something...

That wasn't your apartment. Your bedroom's walls are grey, not white and the lamp on your nightstand is blue, not red. This wasn't your home. You don't know this place.

Your breathing started to get faster and faster. Your eyes were frantically looking around for something to take and defend yourself against this stranger. You noticed a picture frame on the nightstand. You couldn't clearly see the picture in your panic state, but you didn't care.

You just wanted to get away from him.

You harshly took a hold of his bicep with your nail, a hiss came from the person beside you, and you tossed their arm away from you. Your other hand took the frame as you got up the bed.

You almost wanted to cry when you noticed you were completely bare and you felt a soreness in between your legs.

You looked at the man in your the bed, gripping the frame so hard your knuckles were turning white. You were ready for whatever this insanely hot stranger was gonna pounce on you and attack you.

The man sat up in bed with his metal arm? rubbing his flesh one on the spot your nail dug in his skin. He looked confused, almost scared, while he looked around the room. When his eyes landed on your form they softened a little bit, but you could sense a little bit of hurt in his eyes.

With the light coming from the outside, you could easily see all of him, all of his features. Why was he so familiar? Do you know him?

"Oh, Honey..." The man said with a hoarse voice, probably because he just woke up. He tried to crawl on the bed to go near you, but you stopped him with your hand. You were confused when he did, you though you were gonna have to fight with him.

"W-who are you? Where am I?" The man only shook his head, his blue eyes staring into yours. "Did you kidnap me? Why did you call me honey?" You bombarded him with questions, but still ready to defend yourself if it ever comes to that.

"Honey...".

"Stop calling me that!" You were crying. "I'm not your honey, or anything! I don't know you!"

You heard the man's breath hitch for a second. "Y/N then, please look at the picture you're holding."

You blinked. "What?"

He pointed at it. "Look at it." You slowly turned the frame around. You stopped breathing completely. It was a wedding picture.

More precisely your wedding picture with, beside you in his black tuxedo, is the man who's currently sitting on the bed, waiting patiently for you to say something.