The Missing Link - Pornstar!Bucky x Director!Reader

Warnings: Smut (Duh), lill past trauma, but sweet ass bucky

"Where is she? She was the one who begged to do a shoot with him!" It was almost chaos in the house you rented. Everyone was ready for today; the cameras were set up, Bucky Barnes, aka The White Wolf as the porn industry calls him, was in the back getting ready with his fluffer. Everything was set and ready, except for his co-star. She was the one who approached you in the first place, Bucky's manager, to do this shoot with him. She had begged you for months to be able to do a video with him, and the moment it was supposed to happen, she disappeared.

"Did you contact her manager?" asked one of the cameramen. You almost wanted to roll your eyes. "Of course I did, John. What do you think I've been doing all this time? He says he can't contact her either. She is completely AWOL." Your hands were almost shaking. You couldn't just ask everyone who came; unfortunately, they weren't needed... And Bucky, you made him come out here on his day off. You couldn't just tell him it was all for nothing.

"Think, think." You said to yourself as you kept on pacing in the white hallway that led to the bedroom where the shooting was supposed to happen – hopefully. What did your own manager do when you were a pornstar? You sighed and leaned against the wall. He would have done nothing, since he was a sack of shit who literally stole money from you, which was the reason you left being a porn star to become a manager yourself.

Years ago, being a pornstar was some of the worst times of your life. The lack of respect and regulation in the industry made it hard for anyone to truly enjoy what they did. It was a world where exploitation lurked behind the glamor, where your worth was often measured by your ability to perform on camera rather than your humanity.

But now, times have changed. The industry has evolved, becoming more professional and respectful of its performers. Your own experiences in the past have shaped the way you approach your current role as a manager. You left behind the world of adult entertainment, partly because of the exploitation you faced, but also because of a manager who took advantage of you, stealing money and betraying your trust.

Despite the challenges you faced, you've found a way to navigate the industry with integrity. Your decision to step back into a role you thought you had left behind speaks to your dedication to ensuring the success of this shoot. You're willing to do what it takes to make sure everything goes smoothly, even if it means revisiting a past you'd rather forget.

"Boss, you okay?" You jumped back to see Bucky out of the room that was assigned to his dressing room. He had no shirt on, only a pair of jeans, which was how he was supposed to be in the scene. "Yeah, all is good, but I think you heard about the problem."

"She still hasn't shown up?" He tossed his hair back with his hand. "Well, this complicates things... Maybe I could do a solo shoot? It could be a solution," he grinned, "because I do not think any random co-star will pop out of nowhere."

You walked closer to him and looked up into his eyes. "You could, but there is also another solution, only if you are comfortable with it..."

It's like he knew exactly what you were talking about because his eyes widened. "You would do that? But wasn't your experience in the past something you told me you never would've wanted to do again?"

You looked at the time on your phone. "I know, but it would be necessary. We are on contract, and the agency wants a full video, not just a solo one." You tried your best to keep your voice steady. You trusted Bucky; you knew him ever since he was an amateur in the porn industry, and you knew how he was with all his co-stars. He always tried to make them comfortable, get to know them a little so that when the camera rolled, everything went smoothly.