Again and Again - Drabble

Warnings: SMUT (Breeding kink, PIV, unprotected smex (wrap it before you tap it bot), dirty talk), lill fluff, talk about pregnancy. 

Bucky groaned while looking down at you. You looked amazing splayed on his bed, writhing in pleasure. No painting in the world could ever be more magnificent than the way you're taking his big hard cock in your tiny wet pussy. No music could ever top the scream and moan that left your pretty mouth.

"That's it baby, take my cock like the good girl you are." He moaned and slapped his hip against the back of your thighs. The sound of skin slapping echoed in the room. "Take my cock and beg for my cum."

You clench your fingers around the duvet, the pleasure making you blind to everything but him and his cock. The only thing in your mind was him and his cum. "Fuck me..."

Bucky smirked and kissed your ankle. "I'm already doing that, baby." He grabbed your hips and lifted it up so he could go deeper inside of you. "I'm gonna fuck you and fill you up with my cum. You want that?" You nodded. "You want me to put a baby inside of you?"

Plead left your lips as you threw your head back. "Please, please, please." You screamed when you felt two of his metal fingers rubbing circles on your clit. The combinaison of his fucking into you like an animal and his cold finger on your clit made you loose your mind and explode around his cock.

Bucky roared as he pushed his cock in and out of you at an inhuman pace. "I'm gonna make you pregnant and after, I'm not gonna stop cumming and cumming inside your tight little cunt until you're full of me."

He bit into your ankle when he shot his load deep inside of you. His seeds painting your damp walls. You laughed when Bucky collapsed on you, breathless. You played with the hair on the nape of his neck as you wanted for him to calm down.

"I love you." You whispered in his ear and kissed his cheek.

When his heart finally calmed down he pulled himself on his elbow and kissed your lips, his cock still deep inside of you. You couldn't help but clench around him, making him hiss a little. "You think it's gonna work this time?" He asked you as he placed his forehead on yours.

You took his metal hand and placed it on your stomach. "I really hope so and, if it doesn't work, we can still try again and again and again." You smiled and rubbed your nose against his. Bucky growled. "Keep talking like that and I'm gonna get hard again."

You wiggled your hips. "What if... that's exactly what I want. You did say you were gonna cum inside me many times."

Bucky got up and placed your legs around his waist. "You little vixen. Mine"

You tugged on his hair and gasped when you felt him pulse inside of you. "Yes, yours. I love you."

"I love you too, sweetheart. Now let's make that baby."