Green - Drabble

Warnings: Nothing really, it's pretty tame.

"Steve?" Bucky called his best friend. Said person turned around to look at him while taking a swing at his beer.

"Who are they?" Bucky asked his friend while he nodded in your direction. Steve wanted to chuckle. The man was wearing a very evident frown on his face and a pout on his lips and he knew exactly why.

It was your birthday, which meant all of your friends and coworkers were there, most of them being male.

Bucky didn't get jealous easily. He trusted you with all of his being and he knew you loved him, but, sometimes, he can't help himself but feel a little green especially while watching all those guys circling around you, making you laugh and smile so easily.

Bucky didn't care that you had a lot of guy friends, you could have as many friends as you wanted, it was just the way they were looking at you, touching you, that made him squeeze his first around his bottle, almost shattering it.

What made him finally crack was when one of them pulled you into a hug, his hand sliding to almost touch your his ass. "Oh, fuck this." Bucky pulled his beer on the counter and marched towards you with only one goal in mind.

The moment the guy pulled you in his arm, you felt uncomfortable. You nervously laughed and gently tried to push him away. "It was good to se—". You gasped and forced him away from you when you felt his hand on your ass. "What the fuck!"

The man stubbled away and landed right on Bucky's chest. "Sorry..." The man scrambled away from his hard gaze. Seeing that Bucky was here, and looking very pissed, all the guys moved away from you.

You smiled when you saw him. "Bucky!" And you went into his arms. You were glad he finally decided to join you. You knew he wasn't a big fan of the crowd, so seeing him here was probably the greatest gift you could ever ask for.

"Hello, sweetheart." Bucky's green emotion calmed down the moment you were finally in his arms.

You looked up to him and kissed his nose. "Wanna get out of here?" You asked him. You didn't care if it was your birthday party, right now you just wanted to be with him, alone.

Bucky smiled and kissed your hair. "You sure?"

You nodded, nuzzling his chest. You knew people were probably watching, you knew Nat was probably gonna tease you and Bucky tomorrow for that, but you didn't care one bit. "Yeah, let's get outta here."

And you both left the room.

"You know..." You started as you both walked inside your shared bedroom. "You're kinda hot when you're jealous." You kissed his jawline.

"I-I wasn't jealous." Bucky denied.

You laughed against his skin. "Oh, shush. You so were. It's okay to admit it."

"Pff." He puffed his chest out and pulled you closer to him. "What do I have to be jealous of? You're mine."

You pecked his lips. "That I am, Sergeant."