Warm - Drabble

Warning: Fluff time, little smut (Cockwarming (duh), talk of smexy time)

It was way past midnight when Bucky finally came back from his mission. He had been gone for more than two weeks. two weeks of recon and fighting Hydra agents.

He was tired, sore, but most importantly, he missed his Angel. He doesn't care about all the wounds he has right now. All he wants is you and your sweet sweet love.

As the jet finally landed on the pad, Bucky sprinted out, ignoring Steve calls from him and he immediately went to his room he shares with you.

Here you were. Sleeping. Looking like an Angel. His Angel. God, you were so beautiful, so perfect. He really didn't want to wake you up from your deep slumber, but he needed to.

He needed you.

He got rid of his clothes and got in the shower just to get rid of the crass before going to bed.

When he was finally done, he got rid of the towel and immediately went next to you inside the duvet. That's what woke you up.

"Mmmh Bucky?" You called him. Your pretty eyes were still closed and your hand searched for him next to you.

"I'm here, Angel." Bucky took her hand and put it in his chest, right where his heart was beating hard and fast. Full of love for the woman next to him.

You did a small smile. "Mmh, welcome home soldier." You pulled yourself closer to him and laid your head next to your hand on his chest.

Bucky kissed the top of your head. "I missed you, Angel. So so much. I need to feel you closer." He placed his hand on your waist and pulled you on top of him. Both of the pairs of legs entangled with each other. You couldn't get closer than that.

You laughed when he grunted. "It's not enough." Then, you gasped when you felt his hard cock slide inside your damp walls. Your eyes opened and you looked at him. "Is that okay?" He whispered to you, wanting to know if he did something you didn't want.

You smiled and kissed him. "It's more than okay, handsome." And you closed your eyes once again, feeling even more safe now that he was next to you and inside of you.

He felt so good inside of you. He was snuggled so far inside of you that he was directly touching your sensitive spot.

Then, an idea came to you. You grinned in his chest.

"Fucking hell, Angel. Stop squeezing my cock if you want to sleep tonight!"

You played with the hair down the nape of his neck and kissed his lips. "What if I don't want to sleep tonight? What if I want to give my soldier a proper welcome?"

Bucky growled and took your thighs before turning your body so you were below him. Your nipples touching his hard chest. "you fucking tease. You'll pay for that." He rolled his hips and pushed cock deeper inside you. "Fuck this pussy is magical..." He muttered, laying his head between your boobs.

You pulled on his hair. "Don't threaten me with a good time, Barnes."

He grinned. "Always, Angel. Always.

---

Thank you for reading! If you have any request, please do not hesitate!