|| dinner date || 2p!England ||

Finally writing about 2p!England! Yaaay!

Requested by: SomeRandomDuck (Pewds?)

-

He shouldn't have fallen for you.

Sweet, wonderful, innocent, and beautiful you.

You belonged to someone else, his irksome and annoying First Player. Jealousy nipped at the pit of his stomach and his urges to go out and simply massacre anything that moved came more frequently.

-

His eyes blink, once, twice, and before he can stop himself he finds himself reaching out to the empty space on his bed. Tears slip out of his icy blue eyes and his heart clenches painfully whenever he remembers that you do not belong to him. A terrible smirk pushes on his lips as the beginnings of a horrible plot swirl around in his mind.

He would have to rectify his current situation.

-

"You have to tell me the recipe to this," you giggle as you take another bite of the food Oliver had prepared.

"Oh, it was really all in the ingredients," he smiles as he dabs the edges of his lips.

"Really?"

"Of course," his smile never leaves his face as he stands up abruptly and offers his hand. "I'll show you my choice of ingredients."

-

Your eyes widen in horror as he opens the large freezer. Because, inside lay your bloody and bruised boyfriend. Arthur was missing several appendages, one of his beautiful green eyes were missing, his arm was gone, and there was a large gaping hole in his chest- where his heart should have been.

Your feet is rooted to the spot and you feel as if your blood has been replaced with liquid nitrogen. Terror runs through your veins, as his arms wrap around you in a sweet embrace.

"I used love as my main ingredient," he cooes.

You remain silent, even as his fingers begin to roam around your body and he begins leaving kisses down your neck.

"How does it feel to have eaten the one you love?"