|| N i g h t m a r e s || Nagito Komaeda ||

Requested by: MrsTogami

Blood everywhere. There was a lot of it on the brown haired boy.

"Hinata!" You heard yourself scream.

The dying boy stroked your cheek as he whispered out his last words, "I love you, (Name)..."

Your eyes snapped open as you were awoken from the nightmare. You placed a hand over your heart to tried and calm it down.

A nightmare?

You stood up hesitantly only to fall down immediately. Unknowingly, you knocked down a glass object, perhaps a vase? Whatever it was, it drew the attention of someone or something.
"(Name)? Darling, are you awake?"
A door opened, filling the dark room with light. You squinted, unable to handle the intensity of it.

"Oh, (Name)! You're finally awake!"
You felt strong arms wrap around your feeble form. You panicked, not liking the feeling of being restrained. Prying yourself away from him, you managed to crawl to the other side of the room.

"Where am I? Who are you? What am I doing here?"

The white haired male's face fell, "y-you don't remember me?"

He stood up and approached you slowly.

"(Name), it's me. Komaeda Nagito."

"Komaeda...Nagito?"

"You were in a car accident. The doctor told me that you would acquire some memory loss, but I didn't think it would be serious..."

You remained silent, weighing his words in your mind.

"I suppose I should let you sleep some more, you're probably still tired..." He turned to leave.

"Wait," you called out. "You...what are you to me?"

Komaeda turned to you with a soft smile, "your very important person."

"My...important person?"

"Lover, fiancé, boyfriend, whatever you want to call me," he patted your head gently, "but that isn't important, what matters now is that you get better."

|| ||

"Komaeda..."

"Hm?"

"Please let go of me," you blushed, remembering the position you were in. Komaeda held you in a warm embrace as he buried his face in your hair.

"But you feel so nice," he whined, "you smell pretty good too."

If it was possible, you blushed even harder, "it's probably because of those perfumes you always insist on making me wear."

"Really," he chuckled. You relaxed slightly. Komaeda was always like this. He always gave you expensive perfumes, clothes, make up but you didn't like using it that much. If you hadn't felt indebted to him you wouldn't have used any of the things he had given you. Even though he could be pushy sometimes he was always so gentle toward you. Right now, he held you as if he was afraid he might break you if he hugged too hard. You snuggled closer to the silver haired male as your eyes closed...

This is wrong.

Your eyes snapped open.

These arms that hold you, they aren't the ones you know.

You tensed as Komaeda noticed the sudden change in your demeanor.

"(Name)," he asked worriedly.