【 Halloween Special 1 : Kyle Broflovski 】

I got a lot of requests for Kyle, ahaha. Anyway, I know I said, I don't do characters outside of anime but as some of you know, I make exceptions for special occasions. Lol. so, Happy Halloween! Enjoy this Halloween Special! :)

Love Always,
Redde

=

He can see his breath forming a visible cloud in front of him. Every cell in his body screams at him to run, to return to his friends and continue with his happy life. But he cannot. For all his cleverness and wit, Kyle Broflovski could not find it in himself to abandon the mad girl next door.

Eccentric was a word that failed to encompass your strange uniqueness. You had been quite taken with the little Jewish boy. As he had reminded you of your dead younger brother.

"Hey Kyle, do you know, if my brother had been alive today, he would be the same age as you. You remind me of him, so much, you know?"

"I-I'm sorry for reminding you of bad stuff, I guess."

"Oh, you're not doing anything wrong."

You smile at him, a sickly sweet smile that sends chills up his spine and panic in his bones. You frown as you gaze at the terrified look that blooms in the youth's eyes. You bid the young boy to stay in his seat and excuse yourself to the kitchen.

He sits still in the fluffy chair. Kyle looks at the front door and at the kitchen door. Frantically, he wonders if he can run for help and escape you while you do whatever it is you're doing in the kitchen.

As quiet as a mouse, Kyle leaves his chair and takes several steps to the front door. His fingers graze the cool metal of your door-

"-Kyle?"

He freezes, like a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar, he turns to look at you. He doesn't know what it is he expects to see when he sees the expression on your face. But he knows he doesn't expect warmth and kindness in your features.

"Leaving so soon? I haven't even given you your treat yet."

Guilt washes all over him, he had always been the one to advocate being good to his friends but look at him now. Tucking his tail and running away from a strange neighbor, just because she was slightly scary.

"I thought I heard something at the front door," he lies smoothly, flashing you a bright smile. "Thank you, _____."

He lets you take him back to the comfy chair and sips hot chocolate from the large mug you gave him.

"Hey, Kyle, do you want to play a game with me?"

He watches as you bring out stacks of video games and an array of high end gaming systems. The answer slips out of his lips before he even notices it.

"Hell yes."

-

He barely looks up from the flat screen tv in your home and doesn't even react to your embrace. You bring the little boy up your lap and rest your chin on his red curls.
"Do you like your treat, Kyle?"

"Yes."

You press a long kiss on his forehead and smile.

You had an adorable little brother.

"Happy Halloween, dear reader. Remember, to be careful, whose house you visit this Halloween. You might never be able to escape~"