|| should've || 2p!America ||

Requested by: LethexAllen

You were not meant to see that.

You were not meant to walk in on him beating your brother to death.

Leaves crunch under his boots as he drags you around the woods, one hand holding onto you for his dear life and the other holding on to his bloody baseball bat.

"Let go of me," you beg, "please!"

"Then tell me that you still love me!"

He cannot put into words how much he wants to hear your sweet voice say it. But he is met only with your fearful silence. There is a terrible feeling that surfaces in his chest, it squeezes his heart painfully and Allen feels like he's eating one of Oliver's disgusting cupcakes.

"(Name)," he practically whispers as his hands move to caress your face.

The terrible feeling in his heart grows as he watches you flinch under his touch.

"Forever," he chokes out, "you promised me your forever."

"I-I did," you cry, "I promised!"

"Say you love me!" He shakes you roughly as he demands your affection, "say it!!!"

"I CAN'T!!!"

Shock lines his face as he watches you break down in front of him.

"Y-you're a monster," you sob.

He smiles. Yanking you by your hair, he releases a howl of laughter.

"You haven't seen monstrous yet," he vows.

"A-Allen, please-"

He throws you to the ground and stomps on your diaphragm. The blow sends stars in your eyes and makes it excruciatingly painful to breathe.

Allen grips his baseball bat tightly and poises it to hit your head.

"I'll make you forget everything," he promises, "you'll tell me that you love me again, dollface."

"Please," you beg.

"You should have told me you loved me when I still had some self control."

He brings his bat up and swings it down with tremendous force down your skull.

-

They had to take out portions of her brain.

She is now his perfect, docile little dollface.

"I love you, Allen," she parrots, again and again and again.

"Good girl," he smirks as he brings her in for a hungry kiss.

"I love you."