003

__________
___________________
(>▽<) Don't be a Ghost reader.
Vote the chap before proceeding 😃
The chapter is quite creepy and distrubing for your mental health.(>▽<)
________________________

TRIGGER Warning
Mention of Rape , Sucide , Stalking , Obessed yandere tendencies
_

____________________
_________

KIYO

Two Days Later

"How dare you kidnapped me?? You pychotic bitch!!!!" Her annoying voice reaches to my ears but I ignored her.

I'm busy stalking My Mikey on Instagram. He posted a story on Ig 2mins ago. A candid pic of him eating Dorayaki.

Goddamn He's fucking cute. Mikey got a huge following of 5M. Not surprising at all as he's a famous elite Motorbike Racer. But he hates clicking pictures and being on social media. His account managed by Emma. And She's really good at handling it I must say.

I never check his comments section of any of his pictures. All his Underage Minor Fangirl explodes their ovaries over him and types thirty comments.

If I started reading his comment section , I might commit mass Genocide who knows???

"What did I ever do To You bitch????" That bitch cusses me again and is struggling to get rid of the ropes. She's tied in the chair right before me and cussing me for 30mins now.

I grit my teeth and shoves my phone into my Jean pocket. I walk towards her , her eyes met mine and her nose flares in frustration. I smirk at her pathetic situation and My palm met her right cheeks.

*Slap*

She jerks sideways due to the impact. Warm tears gathers in the corner of her eyes and All I could do is offer my sadist smile. "This Slap is For Touching something that's You shouldn't" I grab a fist of her hair and force her to look into mine.

My glaze's murderous and she could feel it in the air too. She swallows a lump in her throat and looks at me with confusion. I deliver a scoff at her so called innocence. "Sano Manjiro?? Remember him???" I ask and pull her black hair even more which made me earn a growl from her.

She suck sharp breath and says "I.. I.. I'm just a fan of him. Nothing much" her voice stammers and she looks scared as fuck which she should cuzz I AM SOMEONE every girl who thinks of my mikey SHOULD BE SCARED OF.

I grit my teeth in annoyance and give one more slap at her right cheek.
"Just a fan of him??? Is Fangirling means Harassing your idol in a fucking party???? My Mikey was looking so uncomfortable cuz of You!!! You think I'll let it slide this easily??" I spat on her. I'm fucking angry on this bitch. If Ace didn't come sooner I will end her pathetic life with my own hands.

After Leaving the party , I dig into her profile and the Information I found about her was enough of Boil My and Ace's blood. He made her KIDNAPPED yesterday and Kept her in his Torture Room.